Honda car:a few hundred bucks

Guest NinetyFox

Guest NinetyFox

Buying a wrecked Honda car: A few hundred bucks.

Buying a wrecked Honda that someone spent all their time on, someones pride and joy, the guy couldn't even stand to look at it wrecked. And now I bought your whole life for a few hundred bucks of beer money: PRICELESS

BTW: Does anyone know of any 2 door shells available PM me if you do.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l278/drew4523/Honda001.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l278/drew4523/Honda002.jpg

Guest NinetyFox
He was amazed when I told him I jacked it up, put the spare on, and was going to drive it home. haha . Looked at the slomo link, I'm really more interested in 92-95 civic 2dr, same style hatch, or a CRX shell.

Guest NinetyFox
yeah I took them off, I also put on an A-arm so I could drive it up and the road to see if the drive train was affected. Everything seems ok. Now that its driveable I'm taking it to get a quote on straightening the door jam and rocker. Depending on the price I may do it. Clean title too btw.

Guest NinetyFox
The guy was on his way to the bar. I guess some how he hit a pole making a turn. Caught the first two or three inches of his wheel. This shoved everything back into the jam/firewall. Thats the story I got. He said after he woke up, from slamming his head into the a-pillar, they called a tow truck and got drunk. Dude was mad he was sober when he wrecked!!

whoever says they get 40mpg is smokin the rock. I've had three Civics and always got around 250 miles to a 12 gallon tank driving the speed limit. That's about 20mpg. I think one time in my life I got 300 miles on a road trip, so 25mpg at best.

You had broken civisc. My 91 civic dx hatch i had with 7 gal gas tank. 300miles on the whole tank driving 75 and hard.