New Meeting Places

Martin

I don't know what to do anymore on friday and saturday nights around 10p.m. or so anymore. There use to be the races up at Cleveland Ave. and 161 but that got shut down over the summer and i hear that Schottenstein's is always being shut down after the first 15 mins. Does anyone know of any good car meetings weekly or does anyone want to start one?

yea not to many poeple would show up in this weather but... There is a huge parking lot were a kroger used to be.. if you get off of 70 at brice road and turn onto tussing it is on your left hand side and it is greatr big open parking lot right next to the freeway and there are a bunch of places within a football feild to go eat suck as mcdonalds,subway,arbys,chipotle,bostonmarket,kfc,tacobell, and some resturwants also... would not be a bad place to meet up when summer rolls around

yea not to many poeple would show up in this weather but... There is a huge parking lot were a kroger used to be.. if you get off of 70 at brice road and turn onto tussing it is on your left hand side and it is greatr big open parking lot right next to the freeway and there are a bunch of places within a football feild to go eat suck as mcdonalds,subway,arbys,chipotle,bostonmarket,kfc,tacobell, and some resturwants also... would not be a bad place to meet up when summer rolls around

I dont know if any meets up here or not but that would be a good area. It's wide open and off of Brice a bit.

I don't know what to do anymore on friday and saturday nights around 10p.m. or so anymore. There use to be the races up at Cleveland Ave. and 161 but that got shut down over the summer and i hear that Schottenstein's is always being shut down after the first 15 mins. Does anyone know of any good car meetings weekly or does anyone want to start one?

Hey, this is Vin Diesel. Listen, I have huge triceps. Anyway, here's the deal - you don't just get to come in off the street and join the gang. No, first, we'll see how you do at Race Wars and then we'll talk. So, go get your glow sticks and the title to your S2000 and I'll see you in the desert this April.

Hey, this is Vin Diesel. Listen, I have huge triceps. Anyway, here's the deal - you don't just get to come in off the street and join the gang. No, first, we'll see how you do at Race Wars and then we'll talk. So, go get your glow sticks and the title to your S2000 and I'll see you in the desert this April.

WOW

:funny: :funny: :funny:

I don't know why not. I figure that strewet racing wouldn't go over real well right there, but I figure that if we could get 50 or so guys together and go loiter right there, no one would even say anything.

Figure that the cops there are either getting on shift and hve better things to do, getting off shift and really dont' give a shit. Or are hauling in someone and facing a mountain of paperwork that they will not have time to screw with us.

lol sorry I ruined your fun ben. But if he didn't get it from the map or the post about cops I just didn't think he'd get it at all.

BTW, where the hell is the snow? We're supposed to race.