Nice TT ZO6 for sale

caseyctsv

Definitely a clean car. Notice that the 3000 miles were put on after the new set-up? A 2001 with only 3000 original miles could alone bring in $35,000 (especially if it's white).

And who makes 19-inch drag radials? I thought Nittos had the largest, and they only make them up to an 18-inch. Those certainly didn't look like drag radials to me - the sidewall on them was tiny.

Such a dramatic video and they don't even add in the sound of the car albeit a few seconds of idling.

Plus one. I mean, I could see not wanting to show yourself beating on the car in the video, but, come on, at least more than 10 seconds of idle would have been nice.

And who makes 19-inch drag radials?

Idiots with no concept or care for launching dynamics. Or, a company pandering to said people. There's a chance that they were DOT road racing slicks, but again no one makes 19".

The video did not deliver the goods, and seems to have been filmed by a one legged epileptic chimp. should have been limited to just 30 sec of car noise.

First off, amazing looking car. I want to know who took his pics, because they deserve a cookie at the least.

Second, that car didn't make 950rwhp. For starters, I'm doubting those twin 55's did it, and if they did, he had to be pushing them fairly hard, me thinks. And two, he didn't do it with that fuel system he had listed. 650rwhp, yea. 950, not happening.

First off, amazing looking car. I want to know who took his pics, because they deserve a cookie at the least.

Second, that car didn't make 950rwhp. For starters, I'm doubting those twin 55's did it, and if they did, he had to be pushing them fairly hard, me thinks. And two, he didn't do it with that fuel system he had listed. 650rwhp, yea. 950, not happening.

exactly too many dumb people though do not understand how things work.

I noticed he said the car made 650 and should make 950. it will never get close as his fuel system is TAXED as is. Twin 30r's set to kill on a ls2 should make 950 rwhp.

The car is clean and well put together. That right there is as far as I would take a Vette(650-700rwhp). Any more and it loses most of it's friendliness.

That right there is as far as I would take a Vette(650-700rwhp). Any more and it losses most of it's friendliness.

My thoughts exactly. Any more than that and they start self destructing driveline parts (if you can actually hook it), unless you put some SERIOUS money into upgrading them.

Though they'll usually start destroying output shafts and such if you don't take some precautionary measures before planting the power down.

You look at ECS, LPE, Cartek or any of the other large Vette places. They have already figured out that going over 700 rwhp is a waste of time unless it is a drag vette. You have chop up the car and spend alot of dough to make it all work well. Usually people who own Vettes want a nice street car not a race car. If you want a race car build a mustang or f body.

It's an '01..

Brian, I know. (See my earlier post where I made a reference to white 01 Z06's.) Essentially, my point was that the guy said that he'd give $40K for it right now isn't really offering all that much, considering that a completely stock Z06 (i.e., not a TT Z06 with a built motor, etc.) itself can cost $40K. So, yeah, to that guy, of course you'd offer $40K for that car; that'd be like me saying, "Huh, well, a Veyron? Sure, I'd give you $60K for it right now."