Ohio DUI Plates

Rally Pat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea.

I don't know what else to say about 'em other then it makes the driver look like a jack ass. Kinda like a modern day scarlet letter.

By the end of the book, the meaning of the scarlet letter was changed from "Adultery" to "Able".....

They've been giving them out on first offense.....i think that's why there are so many more now

I am not saying I dont agree with them, personally I think they should be thrown in jail, but I will have to settle for party plates.

I had a DUI when i was 17, and every dui goes to jail, but no plates for me, I think its like three offenses to get the party plates, but you wouldnt be allowed to drive for a long time so i dont see how you could get em' , havent had an offense since then though Me at 22 > Me at 17.

I had a DUI when i was 17, and every dui goes to jail, but no plates for me, I think its like three offenses to get the party plates, but you wouldnt be allowed to drive for a long time so i dont see how you could get em' , havent had an offense since then though Me at 22 > Me at 17.

It doesn't have to be 3 offenses anymore. My brother's were assigned to him on his first. I think it just depends on the judge.