Ohio DUI Plates

Rally Pat

Guest Removed
You do realize that you sign a paper when you get your license saying that you will surrender your license if you refuse to take a breathlizer test

my uncle, got his back in court. paid some fines and knocked it down too lesser charges cuase something about your first dui, and if you dont blow ...anyway theres some dumb loop hole.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine just got a DUI last Saturday.... I guess he passed all the soberity tests but didn't blow. They took his license but what I find strange is that the Officer didn't take him downtown, but took him home? With a good lawyer, could he get out of this?

Cite & Release its called. There are some nice popo's out there still.

Sometimes its just easier to let them go and not make a trip downtown.

Yeah on my first DUI 3 years ago. I failed all the test was JUST over the legal limit they took me downtown towed my car and I had to get a ride home. Went to court and they gave me 6 months non-reporting probation which pretty much mines we better not catch you speeding again or you will lose your license and or get jail time.

I had to pay a fine to not sure on the points though.