New tattoo

Mensan

And if by retarded you mean more stupid then jumping into a bath tub full of razor blades naked then showering off with gasoline, then I agree...

Yea that was what I was thinking. We are on the same page here.

His name is will. I believe he is.

MySpace

!

The funny thing about hims being Will is that we all still call him Billy. He went by Billy for the longest time. Then he decided one day to go by Will out of the blue.

He was banned from 40roll and got pissed so he started a forum called 3rd honk. After his hosting package was turned off he sold the domain to Stillman.

There are many funny Billy stories that perhaps others will post.

The funny thing about hims being Will is that we all still call him Billy. He went by Billy for the longest time. Then he decided one day to go by Will out of the blue.

He was banned from 40roll and got pissed so he started a forum called 3rd honk. After his hosting package was turned off he sold the domain to Stillman.

Wil. With one 'L' :rolleyes:

I was a member on the old 3rdhonk site it was a bunch of drama, glad billy didnt pay or the hosting I would like to see how the new 3rd honk is running, im sure much better

True story. One day he was like, "No, guys, my name is Wil, really." And we were all like, "Shut the fuck up, Billy." LOL.

I'm surprised he's not wearing my jacket I loaned him in those photos. It was freezing one night and I let him borrow an extra jacket I had. I don't think he ever took it off. Well, until his mom did the laundry and ruined it - which, I kid you not, is what he told me. I never got the jacket back, and I threatened to take parts off his car until he got me the money for it.

True story. One day he was like, "No, guys, my name is Wil, really." And we were all like, "Shut the fuck up, Billy." LOL.

I'm surprised he's not wearing my jacket I loaned him in those photos. It was freezing one night and I let him borrow an extra jacket I had. I don't think he ever took it off. Well, until his mom did the laundry and ruined it - which, I kid you not, is what he told me. I never got the jacket back, and I threatened to take parts off his car until he got me the money for it.

I remember all that drama I believe it was on the old 3rdhonk site, or on Race Club, either way I think he should of ponied up and payed for the jacket, other than buying parts for his car, I mean if im in debt to someone I will pay them back as soon as I possibly can, if they want I will give them something as collateral until I pay them back

oh well, I guess you find out who your friends are in the end ya know

I remember all that drama I believe it was on the old 3rdhonk site, or on Race Club, either way I think he should of ponied up and payed for the jacket, other than buying parts for his car, I mean if im in debt to someone I will pay them back as soon as I possibly can, if they want I will give them something as collateral until I pay them back

oh well, I guess you find out who your friends are in the end ya know

Yeah, I hear you. But, a couple of things: (1) I really didn't give a fuck about the jacket - it was more about the principle of the matter, you know? I'm with you - if someone does me a favor, and I'm indebted to them, then I try to pay them back as soon as possible, regardless. (2) Billy was never what I would consider a friend. He was a charity case at best.

I have yet to tell the stories of (a) when I was woke up in the middle of the night to come pick him up because he was out of gas and then had to actually buy the gas for him and (b) when he asked me if I could write him a prescription for Oxycotin so he could turn around and sell it for money.

Yeah, I hear you. But, a couple of things: (1) I really didn't give a fuck about the jacket - it was more about the principle of the matter, you know? I'm with you - if someone does me a favor, and I'm indebted to them, then I try to pay them back as soon as possible, regardless. (2) Billy was never what I would consider a friend. He was a charity case at best.

I have yet to tell the stories of (a) when I was woke up in the middle of the night to come pick him up because he was out of gas and then had to actually buy the gas for him and (b) when he asked me if I could write him a prescription for Oxycotin so he could turn around and sell it for money.

wow, never heard about those but still quite funny

Main Entry: white trash

Pronunciation: 'wIt 'trash

Function: noun

Etymology: Both Grove City from the late 1800's and West Virgina from the mid 1800's claim this combination of words originated in their portion of the country.

1: "I have yet to tell the stories of (b) when he asked me if I could write him a prescription for Oxycotin so he could turn around and sell it for money."