1998 WS6 Ram Air T/a for sale

lawnman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in negotiations. I am about $2000 shy at the moment but I think I can wear him down. :p At least if the wife doesnt spend the money on a car for herself here soon we will be in negotiations. Please dont tell her.

I can't come down anymore than what I told you. I am already losing money. The wife would kill me if I told her what I was selling it for. :D

I'm confused or out of the loop, why are you looking into buying mods for a car that you want to sell ASAP?

I really like the T/A , but I have found a car that my oldest son wants to build with me. They have already held the other car for me for a while and can no longer hold it for me. They have someone coming in from out of town towards the end of next week to look and maybe buy their car. So I would have to be able to sell my car before then and send them a deposit to hold the other car until I am able to pick it up.

If I do not sell my T/A by then ,I will proceed with the original plans of modding my T/A to make it a daily driver that can run low 12's with out nitrous .

I hope this makes sense.