Mustang guys click here.

SpaceGhost

Not really digging it. I think it might look a lot better without those big lights in the lower front. I don't like the grill that much, although it's kind of hard to tell on the pictures from Ronaele's website. There's some artifact in the compression format they are using form those pictures. The black grills on that ebay page looks good from those angles but I'd like to see more of a front shot of it. The added side scoops on the rear behind the windows are a little too big for my taste. I think if they stuck out about half as far they would match the lines of the car better, but as they sit they break up that area of the car too much.

Really pretty close to being a very good looking car, imho. Just a few things that throw it (way) off for me.

Are you agreeing with me that it looks good or are you agreeing with Nick saying that it is rice. I am confused.

I like the car, they tried to render it towards the old gt500 or the mythical "Eleanor" and I like both old and new. I was in-love with that Eleanor style ever since I saw gone in 60 when I was younger. When I'm thirty and rolling in money and bitches I fully intend to own a gt500 replica very similar; and I'm gonna rock it as my street car.

Eleanor

http://www.dreams-cars.net/images/Galerie/Shelby/Shelby_GT500_Eleanor_1967/Shelby_GT500_Eleanor_1967_02.jpg

+

http://www.mustangv8.com/en2/uploads/newbb/880_4511f55457239.jpg

+

Turbo

=

dada da dada daaaaaa, I'm lovin it.

Why is that rice, it looks just like the Old Shelby 500s. :confused:

I don't see a big wing......

Car come 350hp, 450hp, and 550hp

Looks overpriced but looks good to me.

So a Shelby 500 of old is rice also?

Sorry... body kit + plus huge wheels w/ factory size brakes + non functioning body parts + knockoffs = 110% riced out.

The new mustang, has a hard enough time being anything other than embarassing, it doesnt need any more help. It was said in the paper the day after it was revealed at the Detroit auto show, and ill say it every day untill i die... the new mustang just shows that Ford has officially run out of ideas. I can dig some of the old Fox-bodies, but the newer ones are just cheap horsepower, the poor mans Corvette ,a white trash Ferrari, and the latest ones dont even have that other than the new GT500. Even still, what little respect I had for Ford based on what theyve done in the past, is pretty much ruined by the bullshit they release today. Which is probably why they give so many large companys factory invoice pricing... to promote sales, becasue on thier own, theyed go bankrupt in a decade.

And dont come back with me owning a Ford car, becasue i dont. I own an 03 Volvo, which had its influences with Mitsubishi, not Ford. In 2005, Fomoco and Volvo made their merger. Even still today, the new Volvo cars dont rely on Ford for anything, not parts, not design, not technology. They run mostly with Mazda, borrowing the Mazda3 chassis for the S40. Even though Mazda too is, on paper, part of Fomoco, they too still are not influenced by Ford in there cars.

Just my opinon, but as everyone knows, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

ric·er

–noun, an implement for ricing potatoes, squash, etc., by pressing them through small holes.

(Dictionary.com)

Technically speaking, no, it is not rice.

ug·ly

–adjective, 1. very unattractive or unpleasant to look at; offensive to the sense of beauty; displeasing in appearance.

Based on my opinion it is ugly (according to the technical definition).

Based on my observations of the quantity of S-197 Mustangs on the street, it is not ugly in stock form. People seem to like it.

Before anyone whines, I realize language and definition is based upon the common understanding of the masses.

Well fuck call me a ricer, look at the car I drive now and I think that car looks nice. I can admit when I go against the masses. To me that is what a mustang SHOULD look like, not all the fake plastics scoops but the New/Old body style.

Your car, looks the way it does based on its heritage, thats how the STI rim level is ment to be... its not some extra dealership package that got added to spruce up the factory car. The scoop, fuctional with use of the top mount intercooler, the wing, fuctional to keep the ass end steady on loose surfaces, something that Subaru had in mind for the car when they released it. The only thing i dont really like is the pink STI logo, but like the tacky TypeR badge that Honda used/uses, its an OEM trim package, not a dealership addition.

Example: Pontiac StreetFire... its a Sunfire, with a bunch of dealership bull shit to make it look more desirible to the younger crowd, who think that it looks cool.