Ride 11/03/08

DLN1223

well we didnt do much riding. stopped by chris' job to harass him for a few then stopped and got some gas. by then it was too dark to do anything fun...BUT i am off tomorrow and me and chris are supposed to get out for a few if anyone else wants to roll

haha! i dont make a lot of cash man, i just have high credit card limits!

gotcha... i am almost out of debt and it feels pretty good. i cant bring myself to get into debt anymore. i have told myself the next loan i am going to get is going to be a house loan.

gotcha... i am almost out of debt and it feels pretty good. i cant bring myself to get into debt anymore. i have told myself the next loan i am going to get is going to be a house loan.

thats a loan worth takin bro. i was almost out of debt (minus school loans) but when i bought the bike it set me back a bunch. i dont mind tho man, i love riding, its been my dream for about 12 years to own a bike and now i finally got one!

well we didnt do much riding. stopped by chris' job to harass him for a few then stopped and got some gas. by then it was too dark to do anything fun...BUT i am off tomorrow and me and chris are supposed to get out for a few if anyone else wants to roll

Yea sorry man........

I'd love too tomorrow but I gotta go do a home inspection for the side job at 6pm.....