Gauging Interest: Mid Ohio Track Day

schmuckingham

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
how much do you wanna bet? and when did you call me back? i never got a missed call from you! im always calling you

I believe you were the one that said you were not going to take the 600rr to the track...

Called you like 3 times today...went straight to voicemail twice, then rang through to voicemail. Uhhhhh huh, screening my calls! :beating:

I'm glad this was started again. I remembered seeing this post started when I was lurking around in here and thought I would like to get in on this. Has anything been finalized? I have been to Mid-Ohio a couple of times and sure would like some help trying to figure out how to get around there quicker than I did the last time. I didn't ask for help at the time and probably should have. I have seen Lizard 1 offer help to others in the past and would assume he would be spending all his time helping others, are there a lot of other instructors out there to help multiple people? How do you know if it’s time to move from intermediate to advanced?