JC Penny Closing sale??

Gergwheel1647545492

A friend just told me that JC Penny's at westland mall is closing, and they are having a huge sale. she said Laptops from $149, desktops from $99 and Ipods from $49. Anyone know anything about this or have any details about it? the sale starts today and goes 3-9 today.

Ya I wonder whats actually going to be left there though. I mean laptops for 150 bux? Im sure they would all be gone by now seeing that they knew the store was going to be closing... they wouldnt keep a stock pile of electronics around to sell for dirt cheap.

I might just head over there later to check it out seeing that I need to stop by the office anyway.

Ya I wonder whats actually going to be left there though. I mean laptops for 150 bux? Im sure they would all be gone by now seeing that they knew the store was going to be closing... they wouldnt keep a stock pile of electronics around to sell for dirt cheap.

I might just head over there later to check it out seeing that I need to stop by the office anyway.

Bring your gun, that place is a dump.

please let me know what you find out, i am very interested in what is going on.

i just saw a commercial...it just said that its in the old jc penny store..Not that it is jcpenny going out of business...said 3-9 today , 10-6 tomorrow, and sometime sunday...its like one of those expo type things....just there and not at the expo center

haha...a friend of mine went to this last weekend to see what they had, he said he was the only white person in there, everyone else spoke Spanish, the laptops look like they had fallen out of the back of a truck and he said that even Bazooka tubes would run circles around the stereo equipment they had.

all he picked up was a Spongebob blankey for his little girl.

i figured thats what it was...good thing i didnt make the trip from blacklick out there

now my boss did say that MACYS was closing out there and had some sales...is this something different or was he confused?

Macy's IS closing, but from what my mother in law told me everything was still kinda expensive.