Rider down 270/broad

Kip Drordy

This is what my other friend told me (he was riding with him).... He was trying to catch up to a few friends, going a little too fast. Other riders where in front of him, he locked up his rear break and laid it done.

This is what my other friend told me (he was riding with him).... He was trying to catch up to a few friends, going a little too fast. Other riders where in front of him, he locked up his rear break and laid it done.

Sucky, but it happens. Lesson learned i guess. good that it was only road rash .

Good to hear the rider is going to be ok. When he's feeling up to it tell him to join the OR.net party!! :fruit:

On a side note, I think this might be an OR first! I can't remember another random accident thread coming up with actual results. Way to go guys!! I'm glad to see that we're all looking out for each other and no one has been seriously hurt. Stay safe out there guys.

Good to hear the rider is going to be ok. When he's feeling up to it tell him to join the OR.net party!! :fruit:

On a side note, I think this might be an OR first! I can't remember another random accident thread coming up with actual results. Way to go guys!! I'm glad to see that we're all looking out for each other and no one has been seriously hurt. Stay safe out there guys.

Yes i would agree. I randomly came across the website actually and saw the post, so i had to post the "details" that i am aware of.