Anyone see my purse?

TheHaze

I got a new car tonight. After debate between a few Bimmers and a couple s2000s I went the "ladies" route and picked up a 06 Miata. Hands down one of the most fun cars I've driven. It only has about 6k miles on it and is still under warranty for 4 years. Only pic I have is from autotrader. I'll take some more in the daylight:

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2007/2/24/217/961/1703605645.217961202.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2007/2/24/217/961/1703605647.217961202.IM1.05.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2007/2/24/217/961/1703605650.217961202.IM1.08.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Flame on!

Nahh, I like the wheels. One thing I hate is it sits so damn high up. Not sure if I'll ever do anything to it for awhile due to the warranty.

I love going into dealerships right before they close. They didn't give me any bullshit.

Ditch the taillights and slam it. Dealerships won't give you shit unless you're complaing about something that you modified. They aren't going to be like, "Well you have an axle seal leaking, but since you modified your suspension we can't replace that for you under warrenty."

I can't really "ditch" the tailights: the are the factory ones. Unless any of you know a company who make oens that look like the previous gen tails.

And I meant they didn't give me shit like they didn't make me wait or anything. They were basically running down the hall for me because I was the only one left. It didn't take much to haggle them either with price. And when I asked for something included, the manager said "sure, I'll write it on the agreement" instead of me asking for him to. Very good dealership overall, I think.

Nahh, I like the wheels. One thing I hate is it sits so damn high up. Not sure if I'll ever do anything to it for awhile due to the warranty.

I love going into dealerships right before they close. They didn't give me any bullshit.

Nice car. You must not know a whole lot about small dealerships. First thing is there private lots not dealerships. Second is they dont do a whole lot of bullshit they "have" to sell those cars or they have nothing. My girlfriends father has started and sold many companies in this area. They have a little room to work but not a whole lot. There main focus is to get the car off the lot and not get fuck. Not to fuck you.

Nice car. You must not know a whole lot about small dealerships. First thing is there private lots not dealerships. Second is they dont do a whole lot of bullshit they "have" to sell those cars or they have nothing. My girlfriends father has started and sold many companies in this area. They have a little room to work but not a whole lot. There main focus is to get the car off the lot and not get fuck. Not to fuck you.

Well than I suppose they should take the word "dealership" off of their website, business cards, all the papers I signed etc. Also, I've purchased from small dealerships before and they treated me like they were any huge Honda or Ford dealer.

Nice car Mike.

I'm surprised this hasn't been asked yet: 5 speed or 6 speed? I drove a 6 speed and didn't like the gearing, of course I looked at it from a racing perspective. Those aren't girly cars at all, they have proven their worth a million times over on the tracks acorss the country and can compete with anything in the corners or dodging cones!

Hope to see it out at autocross.