Good Job For A 17 Year Old

STEVE-O

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dq sounds good but man i can imagne the baseball teams coming in had to suck thanks for all the imput I will probubly look into kroger cause i know some people who work there and its right down the street

Yeah that does happen. But if you are the perm cook for the whole restaurant you usually don't have to make icecream for the teams. They rarely ordered food. Also when I was the cook I rarely had to work registers either. But they changed how it used to be. Anymore all DQ's i've seen they cook the food a head of time and keep it warm under a lamp. Then nuke it in the microwave later. When I worked I didn't cook anything until it was paid for at the register. Sometimes it would get busy quick. People get pissed when you don't have their food ready.

I always told them "Open the wrapper to your burger. You see all that steam fogging up your glasses? I just cooked it. You won't ever see this at McD's so sorry about the wait". That always worked.

get a job at a motorcycle shop. i worked at ask during the summer after graduation and between college. best summer ive had. learned alot and had a blast. i dont think you have to be over 18, but you obviously want to check.

i did prep work for bikes that where sold. during down time you clean the shop, random cleaning on the sales floor, lawn mowing and other yard work, wash and polish bikes boats ATVs, grease watercraft. you are outside in the summer with bikes...cant get much better in my mind

I hate to say it, but you're not going to get anything glamorous at 17. Or 18 for that matter. ;) But that crappy job you take motivates you to go/stay in school and work for something that much better. :)

FYI, my high school/college jobs were Wendy's, grocery store, drug store, and finally Sam's Club, in the tire area.

QFT.

My first job Wendys, Then i worked 2 jobs wendys and the city.

ups, i started there when i was 17 starting pay is like $8 something an hour, and after 6 months you get insurance and there are a lot of perks. and when i left after working there for 3 years i was making $12/hr and worked 5+ hours a day mon-fri plus you will get all kinds of overtime and its also like getting paid to go to the gym everyday.

ups, i started there when i was 17 starting pay is like $8 something an hour, and after 6 months you get insurance and there are a lot of perks. and when i left after working there for 3 years i was making $12/hr and worked 5+ hours a day mon-fri plus you will get all kinds of overtime and its also like getting paid to go to the gym everyday.

+1

I was lucky and got into IT @ 17

Workin there right now about to finish my 30 days. I make $8.50/hr. I can take a test any time I want and will make $9.50/hr. After 90 days you get a $.50 raise I guess too. Not a bad job at all

This might sound gay but trust me you will love it. Work at a tanning salon. 8 bucks an hour to wipe down beds, ring people in and start them with new memberships and greet hot chicks ALL day. Never know you might get "in" with a hottie cause she goes in there everyday and you work there everyday.

I also worked at a movie theatre through high school. $8/hr and easy as hell. Sold concession for 30 minutes, started the movie, restocked cups and candy for another 10 minutes then sat on my ass until the movie was over. I didn't have to wear a little homo uniform either because it was our local theatre.

He works at the one in Beavercreek at the Fairfield Commons.

*based off assumption, not actual facts

Lies

*Based off absolutely nothing. The only reason this disclaimer is actually down here is so I can feel cool using a tiny font.

Lies

*Based off absolutely nothing. The only reason this disclaimer is actually down here is so I can feel cool using a tiny font.

*and to make your penis look bigger when placed in front of computer screen to impress ladies

I started working at the same gym i work at now at 17. Easy as hell job doesn't pay much but it does get you a free membership. I started at the front desk and am now a personal trainer so it sent me on a nice career path. Even though i decided to go waste my money in school and become a fire fighter.

This might sound gay but trust me you will love it. Work at a tanning salon. 8 bucks an hour to wipe down beds, ring people in and start them with new memberships and greet hot chicks ALL day. Never know you might get "in" with a hottie cause she goes in there everyday and you work there everyday.

For some odd reason they didnt like it when I would bring small, easily concealable cameras to work, so that gig didn't last to long.

i was looking into ups looks like a good job and good pay free weekends and the 2nd shift is from 430-9 or so and that fits my schedule perfectly cause i get out at 330... wich one do you work at?

The one in Hilliard. If/when you go to college they will also give tuition reimbursement. $1,500/semister. So that's always nice too