So whats the word

TitusS2k

Now that we finally experienced a warm day, whats the word on a possilbe meeting place?. I know last year there were a few on any given Friday/Saturday. Those placed were then ruined by all of the ricers/ hill jacks and made it no fun and always atracked the police. IE=Thirft Store. Then people began to meet at IPS after bike nite then it moved to a friday/saturday event. But then it was ruined again by all of the ricers or who ever. I know anywhere we meet this year the usual people will be there but would are we looking at as far as a meeting place? Im sure people have been talking about this particular subject all winter. But get some ideas to together and post up. My car is going to the body shop next week to get fixed but when april rolls around everyone will be looking for something to do. Sooo what does everyone think?? :)

Thanks

Titus

• 2 weeks later...
as much as i love the marconi idea ... how about the harbor freight parking lot its huge and usualy empty by 10pm its at cleveland ave and 161 we pulled some huge crouds across where the thrift store was till the owners kicked us out lets try harbor freight maybe if we can keep from laying rubber every 5 mins we can stay there for a wile and if not there lets find a place close to there cuz 270 and 71 is 3-5 mins ither way so more people mite show up

as much as i love the marconi idea ... how about the harbor freight parking lot its huge and usualy empty by 10pm its at cleveland ave and 161 we pulled some huge crouds across where the thrift store was till the owners kicked us out lets try harbor freight maybe if we can keep from laying rubber every 5 mins we can stay there for a wile and if not there lets find a place close to there cuz 270 and 71 is 3-5 mins ither way so more people mite show up

sounds good to me