New Record Holder for the IPS Motorsports AWD Dyno!

LPFSTheFett

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea, the only thing we can think is belt slip. There isn't much room in the engine compartment for a larger/wider belt. The only real fix that I'm aware of right now is a tighter tensioner. If I can get that boost fixed, I'm sure it will do wonders for the torque curve and speed the car up overall.

No way to get it fixed before April 1st's NTRW opening :(

Quick fix, sandblast the pulley surfaces to roughen surface finish.

Expensive fix, have larger crank pulley made for more belt wrap.

These places below could machine them if paxton does not have them

Reichard Racing

5231 Apple Way St.

Leonard, MD 20685

410-610-5567

http://reichardracing.com

or

http://www.aspracing.com/frame.htm

I don't think anyone in this thread has ever met this Ponyfreak fella, how's he supposed to know anything about his car?

Are you an idiot...?

Ponyfreak has probably more knowledge on Supercharged Vipers than anyone in this thread. Considering I have raced and ridden in Joe's car, I'd say it exists....

Were you at the corner of morse/hamilton this morning? Saw a viper just like yours that had a nice whine coming from it. :)

Why yes I was! Today was a bad driving day though. Roads were a little too cold all day and I couldn't plant the power. Roads have to be mid 70's and I think it does a little better.

Jason

Are you an idiot...?

Ponyfreak has probably more knowledge on Supercharged Vipers than anyone in this thread. Considering I have raced and ridden in Joe's car, I'd say it exists....

It was sarcasm. I'm the only one in this thread who has driven that car.

At what stage...?

Right after he first got it (supercharged). I went with him to the dyno. I found the turbo that is on the car now. I helped him place some of the current components on the car. I am constantly either at his house or he is at mine. We met when he lived in Wyoming several years ago, and I introduced him to this site. He moved to Cinci about six months after we met.

Right after he first got it (supercharged). I went with him to the dyno. I found the turbo that is on the car now. I helped him place some of the current components on the car. I am constantly either at his house or he is at mine. We met when he lived in Wyoming several years ago, and I introduced him to this site. He moved to Cinci about six months after we met.

Aw, that's so cute, did you guys kiss under the pear tree and make love at heartbreak point?

No but seriously, that did sound kind of feminist, I was gonna say gay, but I don't want to discriminate, lol.

No but seriously, that did sound kind of feminist, I was gonna say gay, but I don't want to discriminate, lol.

I think you meant to say it sounded feminine, not feminist. If it sounded feminist, it would have read something like this:

"I helped him build the car, though he tried to suppress me the whole time. It was like he refused to acknowledge me as his equal. So, with perseverance, I was able to gain equality in the garage."

I think you meant to say it sounded feminine, not feminist. If it sounded feminist, it would have read something like this:

"I helped him build the car, though he tried to suppress me the whole time. It was like he refused to acknowledge me as his equal. So, with perseverance, I was able to gain equality in the garage."

http://www.funnypictures2.com/albums/youaregay/investigate.jpg

Nicely done. :lol:

Guest cpu77

What kind of dyno does IPS run? I am looking for a AWD dyno. I believe slow motion has a AWD dynapack? I just need to get my cars AFR checked and see what my base line is.

Thanks

Ralph

Why yes I was! Today was a bad driving day though. Roads were a little too cold all day and I couldn't plant the power. Roads have to be mid 70's and I think it does a little better.

Jason

Fetter? That you?!