New Record Holder for the IPS Motorsports AWD Dyno!

LPFSTheFett

Business partner and I got bored at work on Monday and gave Brandon a call about putting the Viper on their new Dyno.

Previous record was 490 and I just inched it out. :D

SRT-10 Dyno Pull Video

I was getting some pretty serious belt slip that I'm going to have to get fixed, then will have to put her back on!

Here is a better graph, even though the HP wasn't quite as high. Didn't have as much belt slip on this one.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/960/jassondx1.png

Mike and Brandon were great to deal with, awesome shop! Highly recommend going out there and checking it out.

So who's going to be the first to knock me off the top?! :D

Jason

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea, the only thing we can think is belt slip. There isn't much room in the engine compartment for a larger/wider belt. The only real fix that I'm aware of right now is a tighter tensioner. If I can get that boost fixed, I'm sure it will do wonders for the torque curve and speed the car up overall.

No way to get it fixed before April 1st's NTRW opening :(

no idea, the only thing we can think is belt slip. There isn't much room in the engine compartment for a larger/wider belt. The only real fix that I'm aware of right now is a tighter tensioner. If I can get that boost fixed, I'm sure it will do wonders for the torque curve and speed the car up overall.

No way to get it fixed before April 1st's NTRW opening :(

Boost is all over the place, I didn't even look at it before. Try a manual tensioner if they make one, that cures a lot of cobras. When my belt was slipping I was still showing a flat boost line, so that just seems odd. Is there some sort of boost bypass, or something of that nature that may be opening and closing for some reason?

Yeah, I really don't know much about superchargers etc.. This is my first boosted car. All my previous ones have been NA w/ a lot of nitrous.

So I don't know if there is a bypass or not. I have a call into a tuner down in Florida who has done a lot of paxton installs to see what I can do to fix it.

Jason