CR Spring Norwalk 2007: Registration!

MrMeanGreen

We will be doing the May 11th event pending at least 20 registered vehicles by April 27th. This is non-negotiable, as after this date there is a non-refundable fee if we cancel.

This is a joint effort between CR and pretty much CR at this point, so I think we can pull it off. Refunds WILL be issued in the event we have to cancel both the main date and the rain date, or do not meet the minimum 20 by the 27th.

I will need people's participation and help with the process to make it as smooth as possible and make it happen. Also, I have added the appropriate Paypal fees to the payments since we got nailed hard by these last year.

$54/vehicle

$6/spectator

People now have the option of paying for more than one vehicle at once, just make sure in the "notes" section that you annotate the additional information. ALL payments must include your real name, CR name, and vehicle info.

Include the name(s) of people being admitted.

I'm in charge of getting volunteers to help run the event including waterbox, registration, tech, and the tree. If you know now that you would like to help please PM me so I can get you listed.

Thanks,

Marc

• 2 weeks later...