Whats going on?

V8 Beast

I have noticed that there are barely any call out threads on here. Over the winter there was one every other day, but now everyone is quiet :confused:

Is it still too early in the season or are all the fast cars still in peices??

Waiting for money to magically appear from Uncle Money bucks into my pocket, which in return goes in the pocket of me, which then in return changes hands in form of a computer internet order to Texas Speed, which then in return is shipped to me for the install. Which FURTHER money is then exchanged to get the shat tuned, which then in return is used for money to pay Sunoco, which is then furthered into my drinking, smoking, and lust for women account.

I have noticed that there are barely any call out threads on here. Over the winter there was one every other day, but now everyone is quiet :confused:

welcome to winter and summer CR. also didn't i ask you to race friday night?? ;)

I tried my best.

But-I cant make Magic-and evidently asking Jeff@IPS to back up anything that flys out of his mouth is nothing short of a Magic trick.

:mad:

I tried my best.

But-I cant make Magic-and evidently asking Jeff@IPS to back up anything that flys out of his mouth is nothing short of a Magic trick.

:mad:

I thought you quit talking about this?

None.

I am sick of Jeff’s claims, and having them never backed up. I was delusional for thinking he would be able to back up the claims he made to me over the phone.

I will just sit back and let himself dig an e-hole he cant crawl out of next time-and not expect a race from any other cars that have been claimed to be Colt slayers until they are sitting on my doorstep ready to rock.

In short-I give up.

Seems to me you can't keep your word either. :cool:

My car will be getting a new tune soon. For now, I'm taking it a little easy to have it ready for a RX 7 meet in NC in 2 weeks. Not that I am a menis of rolling power, but I will play given the opportunity.

SpaceGhost, we never did see each other out last year.

welcome to winter and summer CR. also didn't i ask you to race friday night?? ;)

LOL!!! I have a rule about going over the speed limit in a car that doesnt belong to me. Seing as though we basically have the same car it will be fun once my car is together. Have you ever thought about going to a 200 shot?

I want to get a few runs in on motor from 60.

I wonder what happened to that guy with the NA 2+2 300zx that wanted to lap at mid-ohio with me?

Anyways, as soon as I get my hands on a wideband tune I'll be more than happy to beat on my car a little more :)

:eek: :eek: That's how colts run 10's I CAUGHT YOU!!!!

Fuck-I’m had.

I thought you quit talking about this?

Seems to me you can't keep your word either. :cool:

No-I said I gave up on trying to illicit some action out of the Big Talker himself. I never said I was not going to bitch about his pussy ass. ;)

:cool:

I will race anyone.........

ORLY

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/98c895c7.jpg

The stunts witnessed in this photograph were performed by professionals. Do not attempt to recreate or perform this stunt without consulting a professional. Any rebroadcast or further use of this photo without written consent is prohibited :cool:

(Pic is not me)