Discount Tire on Polaris parkway

2pointslow

In the middle of february i went up and made a pruchase of some rota grids and yoko tires. I put 650.00 down they said the rims would be here end of march.. I called in and they said they will be here the 28th of march. I called in that monday and one of the workers ( not saying names) said they have not arrived and are on the way here. It would be a couple of weeks. I called back yesterday ( 2 weeks from then). They proceeded to tell me it will be another month and they are on the way......They were on there way 2 weeks ago.

i was ok with it taking untill the middle of april... but it will take till the middle of may. I ordered these things 2 months ago and it will be three months before i get them. I am half tempted to go get my deposit back and order them off line. I went to discount for a peace of mind, instead of ordering them off line. I will pay 1300.00 from discount where i can pay 1000.00 online. If they dont credit me some money back i will prob. take my money and never return...

Discuss..............

might help if you say what kind of wheels you ordered. Are they on back order? They had mine to me in 4 days from Cali. The person helping you makes $ for the wheels they sell, so I'm sure he wants the wheels to come in too.

I went to the Sawmill Rd location. Talk to Marty or Shanton there if you decide to try DT again.

The rims where rota grids and the tires where yokohmoa avs es 100 . They are not on back order,they had to be drilled to fit my car. I would have been fine if at first they said it will take up to 3 months... but instead they keep pushing it back...I dont like when people dick me around.I dont think anyone does.

You put discuss like this is in the kitchen?

Like youve just stated. Its not their fault. Your having custom wheels created. There not the ones doing it. There just selling them to you. Hit me up anytime you need wheels. I hear about everyone telling others about how they will hook them up. I buy wheel at cost. So if anyone needs any type of wheels I can check before they go blow there money somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...