New GM rear-wheel-drive vehicles on hold

excell

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the Corvette not dominate their class ? (not sure if the ferrari is in the class or not.) LSx= the pinacle of that class....

You want to argue packaging, are you kidding me? We're talking about engineering an efficiency, not external dimensions. I brought up the F1 motor because no one on the planet can make a pushrod motor that perfromrs like it. I'm comparing the pinacles.

I'm curious, what GM pushrods are getting better MPG then comperable Modulars?

4.6 5spd GT: 17/25

GTO 6spd: 17/25

4.6 auto GT: 17/23

GTO Auto: 16/21

Oh they make a few.

http://www.fgedogawa.net/cars_photo/Mercedes%20truck.jpg

Armored?

A bit more practical

I don't have the time or energy at the moment go go through another one of your posts. I'll just point out that you haven't rebutted my point; It is possible to cheaply improve MPG in their cars. If they can't do it, it's because they suck at life, not because it's impossible. GM just isn't trying. They're pinching pennies and preserving the boards Bonuses. They could boost their CAFE average by offering more diesels in their cars and trucks.

I'm looking around, you're the only one really arguing for GM in this thread....hmm. :)