Best 2x cell deal for 2500-3000 minutes?

carl1647545492

i,m up with Verizon next month,just got dinged 85 bux for going over my plan by 180 minutes,yep,they get you good so I will be in the market for 2 phones with 2500+ minutes.

Figured theres a lot of guys with phones and a few in the biz so what killer deals are out there?with any carriers?tell me what you pay and what you get,thanks,Carl.

Carl, check out Cingular. I have been with then for about 2 years now after Verizon screwed me. Mike has them too. Their service has been great and they have the roll over minutes for you unused minutes each. As for phones, they have all the latest.

Carl, check out Cingular. I have been with then for about 2 years now after Verizon screwed me. Mike has them too. Their service has been great and they have the roll over minutes for you unused minutes each. As for phones, they have all the latest.

I remember you guys said you liked your plan.

Wow, you really use your phone a lot. I'm on Verizon's 450 min a month plan, and on average I use like 75 minutes a month, ha, ha! Now the data usage, on the other hand, is more like 150 MB a month, so that's what I'm doing with my phone.

Carl and I both do a lot of our work on our cell.

Carl, with Cingular, I have never had reception issues either. Even in Vermont last month.

Plus they can't do math.

Is one thousandth of a cent the same as one thousandth of a dollar? IS IT JEFF!?

:p

That joke is lame and most customers don't even know what the hell thats all about lol

He REALLY doesn't want to leave verizon he is just pissed about his bill once he calms down and actually does his reserch with the other carriers then he will call me! I have no doubt lol

He REALLY doesn't want to leave verizon he is just pissed about his bill once he calms down and actually does his reserch with the other carriers then he will call me! I have no doubt lol

WOW, almost sounds like a cult. So you know what he's thinking now? Since he apprently REALLY doesn't WANT to leave Verizon. He'll come around, I'm sure of it.

That joke is lame and most customers don't even know what the hell thats all about lol

It is about retardation with Verizon's employees. ZING!

PS. I have Verizon. :D

With Cingular it is hit or miss apparently, some people have bad luck, while others like me have good luck. I have never had a dropped call, or a reception problem, especially in Columbus. Other people have had terrible luck with dropped calls, little to no reception, ect ect.

You might has well just flip a coin for it lol

I really do think Verizon is currently the best.

Although, all these new "Faves" and bullshit come in handy if a good deal of minutes is consumed talking to a few select people. I know my buddy who talked to his girlfriend constantly (no balls!) got that 5 Fave deal and used like 50 minutes a month.