New Here

ShAfT1647545515

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you dig race on the street..

sorry u quoted me on wanting to run the supra again, i thought you were askin if we ran from a dig.

to answer your question, i'll go from a dig or roll, it takes about 5 minutes to slam my bike, and another 5 minutes to put it back to stock height.

im only runnin 19/40 gearing, so out of the hole isn't bad and i can still go 200+ top end.

and no im not from akron :asshole:

sorry u quoted me on wanting to run the supra again, i thought you were askin if we ran from a dig.

to answer your question, i'll go from a dig or roll, it takes about 5 minutes to slam my bike, and another 5 minutes to put it back to stock height.

im only runnin 19/40 gearing, so out of the hole isn't bad and i can still go 200+ top end.

and no im not from akron :asshole:

Do you race for money and not 20$. I am talking about 500$. If so pm me and I got a race for you.

Hey Chris, I'd love to run your new set-up. If Cavin would let Don or I run the Supra before he sells it, should make for a good video....I think it would give you a hell of a run on kill mode :)

Hey Chris, I'd love to run your new set-up. If Cavin would let Don or I run the Supra before he sells it, should make for a good video....I think it would give you a hell of a run on kill mode :)

you know im down for it :D seems like even the bike guys around here are afraid of the supra, thats all i wanna do is run your old car for a rematch :)

WTF? Has he even driven it yet?

I know he started it once....let it idle too long....fouled the plugs....and sent it back to Don at Accelerated Performance. I think unfortunately I've seen it more than he has :)

In all seriousness, this is not a race you should be driving. If you want to give Chris a rematch, let me know.

Hey Jamie, I think the car is cavins and you should let him to decide if he wants to drive it or not. I know you know the car and how to handle it, but dude the car is no longer yours so let cavin do what he feels with it.

Hey Jamie, I think the car is cavins and you should let him to decide if he wants to drive it or not. I know you know the car and how to handle it, but dude the car is no longer yours so let cavin do what he feels with it.

Sam, relax. Cavin has emailed me 50 times about this car, he knows he can't run it balls out on a race like this, at least for quite some time. I told Cavin I'd be happy to help him learn the car if he decides to keep it. No big deal either way. I'm sure I'll run Chris later this summer in my new Supra from a dig, I just wanted to see him get a fair race :)

Sam, relax. Cavin has emailed me 50 times about this car, he knows he can't run it balls out on a race like this, at least for quite some time. I told Cavin I'd be happy to help him learn the car if he decides to keep it. No big deal either way. I'm sure I'll run Chris later this summer in my new Supra from a dig, I just wanted to see him get a fair race :)

Oh I am all for a fair race. But the way your post came off to me was that you think that Cavin wouldnt be able to drive it like you could/can. Maybe I took it the wrong way, my bad, but in all seriousness, with alittle seat time I think Cavin should be able to hold his own in a very fast car.

would you want to be next to a car of this caliber and the driver is new to the way the car reacts, what if he hits it and it gets out of control and slams into the car or bike next to him?

think about it. i won't run the supra untill i know theres a competent driver behind the wheel. even if it means giving the new owner a couple months of seat time

would you want to be next to a car of this caliber and the driver is new to the way the car reacts, what if he hits it and it gets out of control and slams into the car or bike next to him?

think about it. i won't run the supra untill i know theres a competent driver behind the wheel. even if it means giving the new owner a couple months of seat time

See reply above.

yea i heard you would bring it out to the steet, im down for a dig race. it will be fun :)