What The Hell Is Going On?????

V8 Beast

When Anthony asked about the track days for this year everyone was quick to say "lets do it on both days". Now we have less than 15 people signed up for the first track day and are surfing other forums to fill the void. I know its still a little early and some of you are not done with your cars. But out of the thousands of CR members we cant get 60 participants?????? Hell at this point 30 would be nice! May 11th is still far enough away to schedule vacation time and possible get your car running.....

Discuss,

I wish I could go man, but mine will most likely not be ready by then.

I knew most of the faster guys wouldnt be ready until around late May/June. Honestly my car may not be ready. Luckily I can just borrow my brothers GTO.

I'm wondering where all the 250-350 hp people are?

Nevermind, I was looking at the other thread and most of the people that voted for both days also said the probably wouldnt make the first.

There will be other events.

I think we should do a spoof on Pinks while we are up there :p

I'll be in the middle of the pack if I can make it. Probably low 11s depending on how hard I drive the thing. At least this year I won't be under the car at 3am trying to get it ready for the track at 7am.

I'm gonna try to get there. I just found out I owe taxes (I thought I was getting a big refund) so there will be no nitrous if I make it.

You can borrow one of my bottles for a pass or two. They are 15 pounders, hopefully they will fit.

If some of you are shallow enough to not attend because you think you're too slow, sell your car and go kill yourself.

ROFLMAF

Ill still be breaking my engine in and did NOT install a nitrous kit. I just want to break the new motor in and enjoy it for a couple months. I now I wont be able to go without it to long I figure I will re-install the direct port in a month or so.

ROFLMAF

Ill still be breaking my engine in and did NOT install a nitrous kit. I just want to break the new motor in and enjoy it for a couple months. I now I wont be able to go without it to long I figure I will re-install the direct port in a month or so.

Ray's already making excuses.... LOL j/k ;)

I voted for the late date. I've said many times that two dates is too much for CR, regardless of how people vote. Take the late date, build it up over the course of the year and make it happen... :nod:

Nevermind, I was looking at the other thread and most of the people that voted for both days also said the probably wouldnt make the first.

There will be other events.

I think we should do a spoof on Pinks while we are up there :p

"Lose the race, lose your avatar."

(by the way when I buy a new lawnmower I will def be buying some VTEC stickers to go with it)