2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee no fan

Ramsey

I have a 2001 grand cherokee 4.0 and the fan no longer works. And now the check engine light is on, i will check the codes tonight. This happened last year and boyd good year ended up replacing the computer, trans, and i believe a fan relay.Thank you in advance.

Guest Removed
I think the fan and relay were replaced. I need just to get it into a shop. I think it also may need a tune up.

i have seen some that needed a new ecu and reflash.

but we have every thing here too do that. just give us a call.

488-9951

• 2 weeks later...
Well, after getting raped at byods goodyear, I have taken it in to shiflet. Byods goodyear seems like a nice place, but has no idea about anything more than tires & oil changes. They replaced the coil, then put it back, then vavles, the fan, plugs, injectors, now the car runs worse than before. Shiflet has had the car for a couple of days now, they seem to be very confident they know what the problem is. Looks like it will need a new top half of the motor. I hope this couple grand will fix it.

Well, after getting raped at byods goodyear, I have taken it in to shiflet. Byods goodyear seems like a nice place, but has no idea about anything more than tires & oil changes. They replaced the coil, then put it back, then vavles, the fan, plugs, injectors, now the car runs worse than before. Shiflet has had the car for a couple of days now, they seem to be very confident they know what the problem is. Looks like it will need a new top half of the motor. I hope this couple grand will fix it.

i wouldnt worry too much. they're VERY thorough when looking for problems.

Guest Hal
Are you talking about the Boyd's in Westerville? These are the same guys that told my sister her check engine and oil light were just a glitch and to ignore them. Her new engine was expensive.

Are you talking about the Boyd's in Westerville? These are the same guys that told my sister her check engine and oil light were just a glitch and to ignore them. Her new engine was expensive.

Actually, I am reffering to the boyds in blacklick. This is the second time they have messed with the jeep, I thought because they replaced a lot of shit a year ago and i thought they could warranty some of things they replaced, like the computer, fan, relays, but no.

• 2 weeks later...
We just picked up the jeep today, the total cost was exactly the same as original quote. And everything seems to be running fine. They also want to check up on it in a 1000 miles. Cool guys, great place!