Best Deal on a New Yamaha!

12oclocker

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Angry-ish. Here's a thread started where I actually supported HNW after a member got pissed on trade value and prices...

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=12806&highlight=Honda+northwest&page=3

Here's another good thread read.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=8390&highlight=Honda+northwest&page=2

Not saying I love HNW, but come on, man. I'm not the Anti-Christ as you seem to think...

I'm sure thats what every anti-christ says!! :eek::nono: I can see right through you!

:lol:

Blah,Blah,and yet more Blah!!!I'll post my invoice and you'll have to find a new screen name ......I suggest DICKHEAD that way everyone knows who you are.

Riiiiight. Can't wait for the invoice, though. Wonder if you'll have the balls to send me a check when I win.

I know. Let me save you the strain on your over used brain and say "Blah, dickhead, asshole, fuck head" That way we don't have to see it twice...:rolleyes:

Now what sparky .............I'll meet you at HNW 2morro to collect.They close a 5pm post up when you'll be there I can't wait......................bitch!

And satan just go ahead and change his name to DICKHEAD so he doesn't have to re up on his account.

This is to much fun!!

What the hell?? I thought you were going to show an invoice for a WR250X? You bought a 2007 WR250F. How can he get a 2007 WR250F??? Might be some out there, but it isn't what he wants. I can still research the WR250F, but doubt there's many dealers with those sitting around since the 09s are out...

Dude, have you seriously been thinking he's wanted a WR250F Trail/Woods bike???

He wants the Supermoto WR250X - not what you bought.

What the fuck?

Also, before I check, that looks to be a used unit anyways. Is it actually a used unit?

I can't believe you've been going along thinking it was all about a WR250F!! Dude, you've had a freakin hard on over nothing. I thought you got a quote on a 2008 WR250X. Guess I assumed you knew what we were talking about.

I'll still look and see if there are any dealers I know with a used 2007 WR250F or a new one. Doubtful, though.

Technically Angrish said he would beat Lizard's deal. Lizard's deal is for the WR250X as requested in the OP. So Angrish posting his own invoice for the wrong bike (WR250F) is almost an insta-loss.

Not that I want to get in the middle of this. :lol:

the unit is not used. It is the wrong unit BUT that deal is like 700 dollars below dealer cost. HNW=best deal around. Now we have proof, thank you angrish

I didn't know it was used. Appeared to be, but I was wrong. I checked a couple of dealers and found some for $4399. I assume and will check to see if there was a rebate and such.

That's a great deal for a new left over unit and I don't expect you to be up front and tell us if that was including a rebate and such since 07s were released in 2006 as new models (Life cycle of MX based machines - 09s were released as early as September). So, it was well into the life cycle of the 08s when he bought it.

Of course, if a dealer has a left over unit so late in the cycle, they sometimes sell them for quite a bit left as to get it out. Obviously, you were able to deal on an 07 moreso vs. an 08. They were the same so, he wasn't losing anything other than model year for the bike. They were new for something like $6300.

HNW = best deal around? Maybe on this unit back then. But, like I said, I will try and check and see if I can find a shop with an 07 still. Doubtful and really, impossible to compare at this point. We're well past the time he bought it and two years past the model year of what he purchased.

Again, not doubting you can sell a unit competitively against other dealers, but there is always sometimes a better deal. Sometimes, not.

The argument was when it was stated that you'd charge $175 and $252 on top of the great price. Even if you sold it at dealer cost, you'd be adding AT LEAST another $252. I doubt you'd go as deep as $700 below dealer on a new WR250 X but, only God knows if you'd be telling the truth as opposed to anyone can say whatever...

I didn't see the F designation in Angry's sig. Didn't really matter as we were talking about the X the whole time.

Not sure where I have something against HNW. I provided two threads where I stood up for you guys. I get some pussy anonymous person who leaves a reputation remark about how I am so against you guys...

Guess everyone shouldn't ask around for what the best deal is and simply buy everything motorcycle related at HNW because they HAVE to be the best.

I also don't say shit about any other dealer around town, because there's only HNW and Iron Pony. Pony has the best source for accessories and HNW does the best job as a franchised based dealer. The competition is terrible in CBus. Terrible. If I was in CBus, I'd drive to Clinton County, Mid-Ohio, Dayton, Cincy, Cleveland, KY, etc. before I'd buy in Columbus at places like ASK, MOC, Hinds, Hinderer, etc. They all suck. HNW does a good job, but why settle for one place?

How's this to end it all? ANYONE who wants to buy a new bike or even a used unit, feel free to PM your info to me and what you want and I will check around. Get a rock bottom price from your local dealers and I will see if I can get it beat for you. Easy enough?

Edited by Desmo-Brian

OK come get your money 2morro just post a time.

Keep it. We were both on the wrong page of sorts. Stand up guy saying to come get the money, but honestly, I guess I should have looked closer and asked if you bought a 250F. My bad, too. Guess you thought it was the same bike as what you have.

Keep it. We were both on the wrong page of sorts. Stand up guy saying to come get the money, but honestly, I guess I should have looked closer and asked if you bought a 250F. My bad, too. Guess you thought it was the same bike as what you have.

Your still an asshole.

Edited by Angrish

Not really your wrong and couldn't beat my deal like I said...........DICKHEAD

Not really your wrong and couldn't beat my deal like I said...........DICKHEAD

Ok, look. I tried being nice. I really did. I even edited a comment I made due to me THINKING you were being a stand up guy. Obviously, I was wrong. I should make you honor the deal. Ignorance isn't a reason for not following directions as any school teacher will tell you. If you wrote down the wrong problem, you got it wrong. Tough shit. Some life lessons are tough. You were talking about a totally different bike. I'm nice by not pointing it out, but since you think the name calling and overall brilliant comebacks are needed, drop off the check at HNW and put my name on it. I'll swing by when I can or have a buddy pick it up.

In fact, drop it off at Pony and give it to one of the counter guys as I am in there frequently...

Jesus.

Let me lay it down for you. One, I didn't even BOTHER checking a fucking WR250F due to the fact (read REAL slowly in an effort to understand) that I was asking around for a 2009 WR250X. A fucking X model, dill weed.

I cannot beat your deal in a sense simply due to the fact that you bought a God damn year old bike that is now TWO model years old. Dealers aren't stacked with that bike. It wasn't a solid seller anyways. I said I can look and maybe I will. I cannot compare an 08 or 09 model simply because they aren't going to be sold the same...

I asked about the rebate. Doubt I'll get an answer from the HNW guys so, I will ask around and see. I will call and follow up next week if it is what you want. It's irrelevant and pointless.

Can you get it through your damn thick skull that nobody won or lost? Technically, you did in the fact that you didn't understand what unit we were discussing in the first place. Your ignorance and narrow minded idea to only make sure you TRIED to make me look bad because your G-String got in a knot from me saying ANYTHING bad about HNW caused you to look even more stupid.

I understand you don't like me. Great. I lost an internet buddy. I'll cry over it later. You can rest assured you are tougher and smarter behind the keyboard than I am. YIPPIE for Angrish! You can tell everyone you know that you beat me and you were victorious. If it'll make you feel warm and fuzzy inside? Cool. Do it.

Now, go back to your buddies and see if they can assist you on you manners, grammar, and overall knowledge of motorcycles and related topics.

Please.