• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• redbarron77

• TheBrown57

• nautical1

• ninjachic

Toggles from the lock screen (wifi, Bluetooth, brightness, flashlight ect). The reason I have been jail breaking my phone for years

I agree. SBSettings is an awesome jb tweek. It's the first think I do to my phone when I jb it.

I agree. SBSettings is an awesome jb tweek. It's the first think I do to my phone when I jb it.

It wasn't a problem so much as jail breaking allowed for easier access to the ON/OFF switches, I'm just that lazy is all.

Enough talking..... I read this topic for the laughs.... Back to work minions :challengeaccepted:

Edited by GuardRail-Mike
  • Upvote 1

New giant rubber lips ‘will make you look younger’

ay_114072718.jpg

A new device, which looks like a large pair of rubber lips, has promised to make you look younger without the need for surgery – as long as you don’t mind looking like a fool while using it.

The Face Slimmer claims to solve the ‘timeless problem of how to give sagging facial skin and muscles a much-needed daily lift’.

The product from the Japan Trend Shop needs to be placed on the mouth and the user then has to make vowel sounds for three minutes a day in order for it to work its magic.

It apparently works by placing extra weight on the facial muscles.

:lol: