Funny picture thread.

cbrjess0815

At first I looked like fry there. Then I realized that she is not planking. Where is her other fat ass leg at... inside the vehicle. I was impressed to think that someone that large could plank on a tire holder on the back of a jeep liberty...

....Then I realized again, I am putting way too much thought into this.

It was cut of as a result of diabetes.

because just like any true form of adaptation. not everything in a genieology will adapt or evolve.. one bloodline makes the change and it continues from there.. the original species can either adapt itself OR stay the same and face extintion from not being able to adapt or continue to thrive in its original state.. not all animals that evolve are better than the original.. hence why some species die off due to the change or vice verse.. take a fairly close minded thought process to generalize that just because the original species is still around that the spin off if you will shouldnt exist or isnt apart of that species...

because just like any true form of adaptation. not everything in a genieology will adapt or evolve.. one bloodline makes the change and it continues from there.. the original species can either adapt itself OR stay the same and face extintion from not being able to adapt or continue to thrive in its original state.. not all animals that evolve are better than the original.. hence why some species die off due to the change or vice verse.. take a fairly close minded thought process to generalize that just because the original species is still around that the spin off if you will shouldnt exist or isnt apart of that species...

:trollface:

(Agnostic and die-hard evolutionist who once argued the matter with Dr Kent Hovind in an email exchange)

• Upvote 1

^ thrown for the loop yet again.. touche sir

My email exchange with Hovind was in 1997 after I attended an OSU Freethinkers debate between Hovind and a student. We spoke back and forth a few times before I realized that this guy was giving creationsts a bad name - and my own opinion is that creationism is a flawed concept to begin with.

Of course that was before he was jailed for ten years for tax evasion. :wtf: