Funny picture thread.

cbrjess0815

No, we have both have a laptop. ;) She did threaten to neg rep me. :(

I used to work at a company organizing loaner laptops. I used to have to clean them up for loan to the next person. I *used* to simply remove the user and sanitize the data from these machines (didn't have the ability to image them, and they took a couple hours to build) but quickly figured out that more then 50% of the laptops that came back from men had pr0n on them. Company laptops. Women were fine. Half of those men would hide the pr0n. I knew most of the hiding places but if a lappy cam back clean then was that because it WAS clean, or because they hid it too well...

So the new rule was if the laptop was used by a woman we'd delete the user/data and cycle it out in 10 mins. If it was used by a man then I'd spray the thing down with lysol, leave it 30 mins then and nuke the HD, start again. (The risk of giving a new user a lappy with pr0n on it was too high. Especially given to a woman or a customer/auditor etc)

I used to work at a company organizing loaner laptops. I used to have to clean them up for loan to the next person. I *used* to simply remove the user and sanitize the data from these machines (didn't have the ability to image them, and they took a couple hours to build) but quickly figured out that more then 50% of the laptops that came back from men had pr0n on them. Company laptops. Women were fine. Half of those men would hide the pr0n. I knew most of the hiding places but if a lappy cam back clean then was that because it WAS clean, or because they hid it too well...

So the new rule was if the laptop was used by a woman we'd delete the user/data and cycle it out in 10 mins. If it was used by a man then I'd spray the thing down with lysol, leave it 30 mins then and nuke the HD, start again. (The risk of giving a new user a lappy with pr0n on it was too high. Especially given to a woman or a customer/auditor etc)

fdisk...the first utility I learned....