• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• redbarron77

• TheBrown57

• nautical1

• ninjachic

except that it wouldn't work at all... you're just shorting out the battery as pictured

that and you ever accidentally touch both terminals on a car battery at the same time? Remember what happened? nothing.

except that it wouldn't work at all... you're just shorting out the battery as pictured

that and you ever accidentally touch both terminals on a car battery at the same time? Remember what happened? nothing.

Yep. Wouldn't you need some sort of grounding plate in the floor of the crib, and a resistance in series with the perimeter wire? I'd think that then the baby would form a parallel circuit, getting all the voltage but with current limited by having the other resistance be larger.

Is that right? :p

Yep. Wouldn't you need some sort of grounding plate in the floor of the crib, and a resistance in series with the perimeter wire? I'd think that then the baby would form a parallel circuit, getting all the voltage but with current limited by having the other resistance be larger.

Is that right? :p

Even a baby has enough resistance that it isn't going to feel the current produced by shorting a 12v battery

Even a baby has enough resistance that it isn't going to feel the current produced by shorting a 12v battery

Yeah, I forgot to add that I'd hook it to a better source. Oh well, I fail at electrocuting babies, guess I'll stick to throwing things at them. :p