Trans Blew In Norwalk ---- Need Tow

KillJoy

Okay folks... my Trans blew about 5-10 miles from the track. I had the car towed to a local Ford Dealership (Broadview Heights, near Cleveland).

Can ANYONE here help me out....

Let me know.....

Steve

614-309-4501

Call AAA? Mine is 100miles free of charge. Have them tow you the 100 miles and then you'd be MUCH closer to columbus and probably easier to find help. I have a truck but no trailer, sorry.

Steve called me last night and got taken care of. If anyone knows Brian with the other Procharged Formula at Norwalk (98goldformula on here), he trailered Steve's Marauder for him.

Thanks Brian, and good luck Steve. Lemme know if I can do anything.

Guest CRUZTAKER

Steve left this morning with car in tow.

Thanks for everyone's help, particularly Brian, whom ironically lives just down the road from me.

THANK YOU BRIAN!!!!!

I just arrived home a short while ago, on a very uneventful trip. Brian had ZERO issues with the trailer (more than can be said than if I did it myself).

Not quite sure what happened yet. When the car starts, you can pick a gear, any gear, and it will ROLL. As soon as it encounters any resistance (uphill)...nada! Turn it off, and start over.

Hopefully, this is completely Trans related. It will give me an excuse to install my new TC :D and to rebuilt the unit for strength and reliability :thumbup:

Thanks to all of those who called, and to Anthony for the assistance!!!

Good to hear Steve...

Now get that big fat bitch of yours running again. :)

I need a ride.

His wife isn't into jogging, I doubt she'll pick it up now, but Steves motto is the more the merrier.

Sorry Heather, Jones put that one right over the plate, I had to swing :)

His wife isn't into jogging, I doubt she'll pick it up now, but Steves motto is the more the merrier.

Sorry Heather, Jones put that one right over the plate, I had to swing :)

Fuck....my beater can beat the shit out of YOUR " 'lady"

;)

Fuck....my beater can beat the shit out of YOUR " 'lady"

;)

Dude, I was just dissing your wife, you crossed the line making fun of my car though, its on. See you in the curves.

No, its a TT, Its just low on boost fluid right now. Its running too lean for more than 8psi. Once I get the fuel problems worked out, she should be able to handle 15psi safely...I hope.

No, its a TT, Its just low on boost fluid right now. Its running too lean for more than 8psi. Once I get the fuel problems worked out, she should be able to handle 15psi safely...I hope.

Nice..

In that case.. CONGRATS... I love those cars. I need to see it sometime.