Cycle Search Fall Ohio Rider Specials

magifesq

03 - 08 R6S (fits this bike only according to mfr) Quick Acceleration Kit

History - ordered for customer who never paid (former employee, kinda beside the point):mad: New in the box never installed (never returned b/c he couldn't make up his mind not to pay until after the return period was up:mad:). Anyways there you have it long story even longer.:fruit:

RK chain 520 114 links 15/45 geared lightweight steel sprockets

Parts Unlimited new price - $138.95 - Ohio Rider's Price - $124.95 + tax (shipping will be extra) call me @ 740-362-5595

Fuel Stabilizer - Maxima Brand - retail $3.75, Ohio rider special price - $3.25

We have Battery tender Jr's in stock retail for $31.95, Ohio rider price - $29.95 additional plug in cords - retail $6.95, Ohio Rider price - $5.95

Couple bucks here and there where we can.

We got some new arrivals, contact me for details.

We have Battery tender Jr's in stock retail for $31.95, Ohio rider price - $29.95 additional plug in cords - retail $6.95, Ohio Rider price - $5.95

Couple bucks here and there where we can.

We got some new arrivals, contact me for details.

Very good price on the Battery Tender Jr. We just bought another one off e-bay and paid $43. If I would have know I'd have gotten it from you. Oh well.

Do you sell your stuff on e-bay? I am looking for a nice tank protector for my gsxr. Got any deals on those?

Very good price on the Battery Tender Jr. We just bought another one off e-bay and paid $43. If I would have know I'd have gotten it from you. Oh well.

Do you sell your stuff on e-bay? I am looking for a nice tank protector for my gsxr. Got any deals on those?

Battery Tender Jr. - $30 @ Iron Pony

Battery Tender Jr. - $30 @ Iron Pony

Nice

Max doesn't work for the pony.People don't like paying higher prices than what they can pay at the pony.Match the price or stop hocking over priced junk!

Thanks for the clarification.

So $29.95 is greater than $30? I'm confused:confused::confused::confused:

Yowch....that's gonna leave a mark :grin:

:bow:

I probably wouldn't treat a site sponsor like that, but what do I know, jacking the thread just to advertise for the competition.:nono:

Not jacking the thread or advertising. Just stating what I just paid for my BTJr. Geez. :rolleyes:

BTW, I am in no way affiliated with any bike shop. I am an educated consumer who you should be trying to lure to your shop with low prices and friendly service. Guess you screwed that one up.

Edited by max power