I need Nitto DRs ASAP.

Dr. Pomade

In anticipation of racing the Cleveland guys this weekend, I need some better rubber on the rears. Specifically, I'm looking for two Nitto drag radials, size 305/35/R18, and I need them by this weekend.

Post up here if you've got the tire hookup. My man Nick used to take care of this kind of thing for me, but he's moved on to better things.

TIA.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go to to jegs, they should be able to get them that fast if not in stock, if not, call derek, not sure how long his wait is/if he can even get them but it doesn't hurt to ask, 256-4040

None of the retail stores keep them in stock in that size, but we do have them here at the Warehouse (Delaware). You could have them will-called and pick them up here, but you could more easily just call or stop in one of the retail stores nearby and they can have them well in time for the weekend. The part number for those is 726-40203.

Although it would be very odd, and the chances of it working are slim to none, if the bolt pattern is right you can use my wheels.

Apart from that I suggest Jegs as well.

None of the retail stores keep them in stock in that size, but we do have them here at the Warehouse (Delaware). You could have them will-called and pick them up here, but you could more easily just call or stop in one of the retail stores nearby and they can have them well in time for the weekend. The part number for those is 726-40203.

yeah just call one of the stores by wednesday 7 pm and they can have them at the store on thursday at 9 am. any question just pm me.

In anticipation of racing the Cleveland guys this weekend, I need some better rubber on the rears. Specifically, I'm looking for two Nitto drag radials, size 305/35/R18, and I need them by this weekend.

Post up here if you've got the tire hookup. My man Nick used to take care of this kind of thing for me, but he's moved on to better things.

TIA.

and I need a blow job from Christy Turligton. Nittos by Friday? Get the fuck outa here.

Guest Removed

i was thinking the same thing...delaware has everything :(

TIA.

Got them in stock :)

Might I suggest going with something OTHER than Nitto DR's?? Yes, they have their place (great summertime daily driver drag radial, good traction w/ great life). But at your HP level + the amount of miles you will actually drive the car a year, IMO you are better off with a different tire.

How about:

BF Goodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radial. Offered in a 315/30R-18 which should fit

Or my suggestion:

Mickey Thompson Drag Radial, offered in a 305/35/18

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/strip.php?item=ETStreetRadial

Those Nittos are just not going to hold up.

Might I suggest going with something OTHER than Nitto DR's?? Yes, they have their place (great summertime daily driver drag radial, good traction w/ great life). But at your HP level + the amount of miles you will actually drive the car a year, IMO you are better off with a different tire.

How about:

Or my suggestion:

Completely agree....Nitto's are a compromise tire.

How about:

Or my suggestion:

+1 for the M/T's

Nittos suck for traction. BFGs are the way to go, but wear out too soon if driven on everyday as compared to Nittos.

Cuz a twin turbo z06 just screams daily driver...

No, the MT ET Street Radials are the way to go. Many say they hook as well as ET Streets at the strip.

Yeah MT's hook the best but they also wear the fastest. Ive always heard the BFG's are the average hook and average wear tire. The BFG's hook better than the nittos and wear better than the ET streets.