LS-What?

Guest Hal

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine, no 5.0-what. How's the car coming btw?

I had to spend a hunk of my money for the car to get my license for my new job, so, while it is a set back, it is also a great investment. Life is coming together :D

Come to Kilkare thursday and I will run on motor all you want...

Saturday my hands might be ful of alot of other races..

I'll try to make it out to Kilkare, I kinda figured you'd have your hands full this weekend.

Edit: How strict are they on helmets? I don't have one, I'm hoping if I make it someone will have one I could borrow.

I had to spend a hunk of my money for the car to get my license for my new job, so, while it is a set back, it is also a great investment. Life is coming together :D

Glad to hear it. What's the new job?

Glad to hear it. What's the new job?

I work for Primerica, a Citigroup devision. I'm an agent/financial advisor. Not only do I help people, which is satisfying in itself, but I get paid waaaaay toooo well for someone who can't legally drink alcohol yet.

I work for Primerica, a Citigroup devision. I'm an agent/financial advisor. Not only do I help people, which is satisfying in itself, but I get paid waaaaay toooo well for someone who can't legally drink alcohol yet.

gimme a job, i'm halfway through the finance program in school...

In a few months I'll have the ability to bring a few people on, and, if you are sharp, I can introduce you to the SVP. If they hire you not only will you get paid, I get paid too. :D

When we meet then Matt...

In a few months I'll have the ability to bring a few people on, and, if you are sharp, I can introduce you to the SVP. If they hire you not only will you get paid, I get paid too. :D

When we meet then Matt...

SVP....is that code? And oh...you can't imagine how sharp I am! ;) When I poke I break the surface...haha. When we meet I'll buy you a beer.

SVP....is that code? And oh...you can't imagine how sharp I am! ;) When I poke I break the surface...haha. When we meet I'll buy you a beer.

The Senior Vice President, I bumped into his son and shot it with him, somehow along the way this job just fell into my lap.

Ohhh sweet, sweet nectar.

Guest LSWON333
I'll try to make it out to Kilkare, I kinda figured you'd have your hands full this weekend.

Edit: How strict are they on helmets? I don't have one, I'm hoping if I make it someone will have one I could borrow.

You only need a helmet if you run under 14......So, you should be cool without one. :lol:

I want to race hal again once I mod the GTO.. give him a chance to get his 10bucks back from last time..

I'll have something for you, it'll be for more than $10 though. You'll be at the next track day right?

Ported eaton properly tuned > pullied eaton on N20 tune.

Now, Deejay, I pose the question... LS-What?

Kilkare is about an hour down 71 south. It is in xenia ohio.

Hal you can use my helmet...

I should be there, assuming weather is ok. I have the day off.