LS-What?

Guest Hal

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have something for you, it'll be for more than $10 though. You'll be at the next track day right?

Ported eaton properly tuned > pullied eaton on N20 tune.

Now, Deejay, I pose the question... LS-What?

I shall be at the track.. not anytime soon tho.. 50 bucks?

Missed running you guys, there was no way I was rolling out with that clusterfuck of cars. Brian and I went the other way. We'll have to get something going another weekend.

I heard you were looking for me all night too, that was semi awkward. I guess you all took this name change more personally than I thought.

Now lets be a little more specific

On spray - LS1-1 4.6- 0 Crazy guy- Negative 500 ;)

Crazy guy was the best part of that night "Who the fuck do you think you are?!?"

Crazy guy was the best part of that night "Who the fuck do you think you are?!?"

I was praying that he didnt get out of the truck. I am the type that will talk, and only beat your ass if I absolutely have to.... But my brother doesnt like to talk at all....

Hal, digging the new SN. :cool: Of course, you're going to catch all kinds of heat because of it, but I think that was the intent, right? :)

Just incase people missed it. Some of you LSX guys get so upset when you realize something is better :p .

Heh, this thread just got fun again.

How the fuck are people supposed to take it?

Between you screen name and your signature picture your just begging for it!

Oh, they were not supposed to be upset by it. People were supposed to take it more as a joke, something to stir the pot. I didn't mean to cause any long term emotional damage.

And for the triple that was blocked, I shall leave you guys with some comments I see coming.

"I'm faster than you on motor"

"I'm faster than you cause my motor is better"

"Come race me, I'll show you that your 4.6 is nothing"

"blah, blah, blah race. Blah faster, blah blah. Blah, bitch, blah angry blah. Blah frown blah."

This has been your friendly neighborhood "slowbra" leaving you again with the question; LS-what?

:zoom: