Anyone in Columbus sell 100% Methanol?

surefooted

Nothing wrong with posting this as a first post, however be sure to stop by the Classroom to introduce yourself. As far as your question I am not sure where you could get it in Columbus but I am sure someone here will beable to help.

Killjoy atleast is was a legitimate question and not something completely retarded which some noobs are capable of, so lay off the guy for asking a real question that can help him and other people on this board, first post or not it was a good post.

Guest vee21

Corner of Hamilton and I70 carries Meth in 5 gal drums. They used to be a Citco but are now something else (starts with a V). I picked up a drum about 3 weeks ago so they still sell it. Just as the Cashier, they keep it in the back.

Shad

Jon? What the hell do you want with that :D

Yep, What's up Martelle. This is for my STI.

Corner of Hamilton and I70 carries Meth in 5 gal drums. They used to be a Citco but are now something else (starts with a V). I picked up a drum about 3 weeks ago so they still sell it. Just as the Cashier, they keep it in the back.

Shad

Cool thanks. And Thanks for all the other suggestions too.