McDonalds food

zeitgeist57

Is it just me, or has the quality and healthiness(word?) of McDonalds food gotten significantly better over the past few years?

Items I've enjoyed, and make me eat McDonalds at least 3 meals a week now:

Fruit and yogurt parfait

Asian Salad

Southwest salad

SNACK WRAPS (they are the bomb!)

fruit and Walnut snack pack

Plus, everything is dirty cheap. 2 snack wraps fill me up, and cost less than $3. Anyone else agree, or am I way off?

Gotta disagree here. I used to love McDonalds as a kid and as a young adult. Alot. I can hardly stomach any of their food anymore. Their wraps I tried, since I do enjoy the chicken wraps from Sonic, and was very disappointed. I bought two and decided to save one for later. I cannot even describe what their "chicken" turned into. The coffee is bitter and acidic and I can only assume some people think it's good because they've gotten used to from not having known any better. Ever let your nuggets (one of the few things I did still like from them, not anymore) get a little cool or, heaven forbid, cold? Take a bite of one. Really taste it and look at it (the part still in your hand :rolleyes: ). Does it appear to be any real chicken you've ever had? I had one of their new bacon ranch burger things here recently. Against my better judgement, I ordered one since the gf HAD to have a fish sandwich from mcd's. The 2 pieces of bacon that were on there didnt' even add up to one whole piece. The burger was a mess and really was terrible and horribly overpriced. Their fries (something mcd's is known for) were cold and disgusting. This was after an incredibly long wait 10-15min with only one other customer. I will say that this McD's is always a loooonnngggg wait no matter the time or crowd. 5 times now I've had to wait at least that long and you can't leave the line once you're in unless you have a truck and no employee cars are blocking. (This Mcd is in Delaware. They f'n suck) I guess I shouldn't complain. At least they get my order correct every other time.

Sorry for the long rant as this personal Mcd's ban is a very fresh one for me. Salads, "healthy" wraps :rolleyes: wraps, "fresh" fruit, etc. is a sham and is used only to draw attention away from the rest of the menu and the fast food critics.

In summary: You can dress a fat, balding, cock-eyed bitch in the sexiest victoria secrets has to offer and she's still a fat, balding, cock-eyed bitch that nobody but Dr. Rick would want. ( ;) Sorry, buddy, owed you one.lol )

Ricer summary: You can put a big funkin wing on your stock auto 1987 civic and it's still.... you know what... it makes a fuckin jet plane. Go give a shot. :D

Yeah I only go to McDonalds for the breakfast.. Last time I ate one of their hamburgers I threw it up 15 minutes later :(

All the salads and wraps stated in the oringinal post I can make at home in 10 minutes

The Golden Arches have been good for a few months now for me. I usually eat lunch there 1-3 times per month. Usually when I travel. I just get an urge for a Quarter Pounder with Cheese and can't hold it off. Many times it comes out looking just like the photos. Sounds crazy I know.

BK is the worst for me.

Gotta disagree here.

+1 for this man

When i was little...you could go to McDonalds and get a fish or chicken meal and actually see that you were eating fish or chicken

The fish patty was in the shape of *gasp* a filet

Now, if i'm forced to eat the square that they give...i make damned sure that I don't make the mistake of looking at what's going in my mouth

Wendy's FTW

even burger king.....just not mcdonalds

Anyone remember when some McDonalds had pizza?

No, but I remember

commercial. They stopped serving it when they stopped using styrofoam containers. They still had them when I lived in the middle east. Apparently Arabs don't give a shit about the styrofoam.

Guest thekingofcrunk17
No, but I remember
commercial. They stopped serving it when they stopped using styrofoam containers. They still had them when I lived in the middle east. Apparently Arabs don't give a shit about the styrofoam.

:funny: Wow, that was the lamest commercial I've ever seen. Did that really make you want Mcdonalds?

I guess after the "Its your fault im fat because i choose to eat your food" Law suit, they wanted to add some Healthy items to the menu? Dont know though, i always grab the bigmac :nod:

I guess after the "Its your fault im fat because i choose to eat your food" Law suit, they wanted to add some Healthy items to the menu? Dont know though, i always grab the bigmac :nod:

And they know that's just what most people will do. I mean, really, if you want healthy food, why goto a fast food joint at all?

McDonalds Pizza. Wow, that and Crystal Pepsi were a great combo :)

Holy shit crystal pepsi!

I bet people have that stuff saved away.

I can remember as far back as The super mario bros drink from the grocery store. You looked inside the can at the bottom to see if you won. lol

Their pizza was great. Remember when they had those mini corn dogs?

I hate McD's anymore. Their food makes my stomach hurt. Wendys has better tasting food anyways. Nothing like going to wendys for a Jr bacon cheese, side salad, baked potato, mandrine orange cup, and a frosty for only $5.

Bring back deep fried apple pie, that is all.

Damn straight! I guess idiots couldn't read the warning on the box: Filling is a few degrees hotter than molten lava.

Side complaint: Taco Bell's quality has become much worse, the more it has become popular. I remember when the ground beef looked like beef. Now it looks like orange dog food, and tastes funny:confused:

Scott

Peace