Another One Bites The Dust. Mustang: Totaled

Guest NinetyFox

Guest NinetyFox
left the scene of an accident? he didnt hit anyone. he cost the city part of a guardrail...so what?

Thanks Kevin. I started this thread so people that know me or know the car knew what has happened. As for everyone that has lost a family member sorry about your loss I have also lost a member to drunk driving. As for everyone else that doesn't know the circumstances feel free to post whatever you want you will anyway.

Chalk it up to an error in judgement... Hell I drove my motorcycle drunk home in the rain on the freeway.

Anyway.... Call Dave about the Cobra rim. If yor are parting out the car for any reason give us a call with a list of parts and $$. We are looking for light gray leather driver and passenger seats out of a 5.0.

one of the many various piles of money they take from us in any number of ways.......they can't manage any of it for shit so it really doesn't matter. :doh: same reason why I'll never ever vote for a school levy........it's like giving money to a crack head and expecting something good to happen :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Where do you think the City gets the money for the guardrails ?

one of the many various piles of money they take from us in any number of ways.......they can't manage any of it for shit so it really doesn't matter. :doh: same reason why I'll never ever vote for a school levy........it's like giving money to a crack head and expecting something good to happen :rolleyes::rolleyes:

True.

great you were probably ovi, and you left the scene of an accident...good night by any standards.

left the scene of an accident? he didnt hit anyone. he cost the city part of a guardrail...so what?

:slap:

He was drunk, wrecked so hard the fuel pump shutoff triggered, and then left the scene driving on a flat tire and destroyed rim. That's okay???? What if Amy and the kids had been driving down that road and Andy hit them? Then would it still be okay? I've driven drunk more times than I care to admit, but that's in the past. You're supposed to eventually grow up.

Doesnt take a lot to trigger the fuel shut off. I had to reset one in a parking garage because a lady bumped the retaining wall. Its a ford. Their sensitive. Please dont get into family...you have no idea. My aunt and uncle were killed by a drunk semi truck driver who thought he was just following taillights. It was a redlight he blew through at 80. I know know all about family getting killed by drunk driving.

Matter of fact I was hit by one on new years a few years back. ;)

He said 60mph, But I mean it was a stupid choice and I think its retarded as hell tod rive drunk. But I can say in my past I had done it a few times and am quite ashamed of it. It's not worth the risk, Since then i've left my car a few places before or had people come get me and my car.

:slap:

He was drunk, wrecked so hard the fuel pump shutoff triggered, and then left the scene driving on a flat tire and destroyed rim. That's okay???? What if Amy and the kids had been driving down that road and Andy hit them? Then would it still be okay? I've driven drunk more times than I care to admit, but that's in the past. You're supposed to eventually grow up.

Taco Bell anyone? Just fucking with you Ben. Give me a call some time.