Today 6-10-07

Guest The Celtic Savage

I would have loved to come out but I was under my car all freaking day. I should have listened to several others when they said just "pay the man" when it came time for a new clutch.

But no, I wanted to do it. Wasn't terrible but 2 things I learned:

1) The T56 is one heavy mutha

2) Get the clutch alignment tool if the clutch dos not come with it. We were stubborn and went without. We used the input shaft on the tranny to line it up. Did I mention the T56 is fawking heavy!

Now I have 400 break-in miles then it is on!

I got your break in miles, if you are scared of twisties...Honestly, get it broken in, then we will see if fbodies can turn. :)

The solid rear axle doesn't like bumps in the middle of turns but other than that handling is not a "weakness" on these cars. I need to get my fenders rolled before I can attack corners like I want to. I am afraid i will shred one of my rear tires. The 315s barely fit.

Now shitty rearends and twisting rear quarters without subframe connectors - you have something there

Wish I would have seen this earlier. Was bored as fuck all day and had the car clean by this afternoon.

We hung out outside for about... an hour and half, then went inside. I had a beer, got schooled in F355 Challenge once, or twice, but three times by Scott... think thats his name anyway lol. We discovered that Brian cant shoot hoops for shit, and that playing Daytona USA with a tall boy in your hand can still weild you second place :D

Kirk, which dog park do you go to?

sometimes antrum park, but i don't like all the people fishing there. sometimes we take them to the bike trail off of hayden run. my wife started taking our dogs to a newer park much closer to hilliard. i think its on cosgray, or around that area--has water