anyone here with a White Turbo Miata ?

TTQ B4U

saw two guys in a white Miata with a plate something to the effect DRFTR MX....along the lines of Drifting.....and his car was set up for it from the looks of it. I heard a small snail like object spooling and blowing off some steam too.

Thought we were going to run today, but you moved left and went into a shopping center but slowed next to me before you did....

Maybe next time ;)

no its neither. his name is brooks church. White miata 1990 with greddy turbo kit runnin 9PSI of boost

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b229/DRFTMX5/Lucky%20Drifting%20Photos/CAWJCB4V.jpg

I agree...I wouldn't want one unless it was set up to do something like that. Having sold my S2000 earlier this year, I miss the small fun drop top stuff, but I'll be replacing it soon. One sold, one more to go ;)

Wow, thats a good looking miata.

as far as i know hes not on here but ill let him know to sign up, him and i have a very close setup as far as miata is concerned. he went turbo and i went supercharged. with exception of my 1.8 rear end swap and my 2 way LSD we have about the exact same setup.