lost alarm remote wont start

wnaplay1647545503

I lost my car alarm remote and had to cut the alarm horn to stop it from going off. The lights still flash but I cant get the car to start. I thought that after you put your keys in the ignition and flipped the valet switch it was suppose to shut off the alarm. Anyone have some advice? I have already tried pulling each fuse and disconnecting the battery, but the damn thing still goes off.

Guest drumer919

Find out what wire is the starter signal input and output wires from the brain, cut them and connect them together. You should be able to find the diagram for it from the manufactures web site.

Dave, I was at da hoes crib last night when you called, I'll stop by tonight.

Guest drumer919
find the control box for the alarm (probably under the drivers dash) and just disconnect it until you get another remote.

That wont work, his alarm has a starter kill, the starter signal wire is cun, goes into the brain and ends, when the alarm is turned off a new signal is sent from the brain to the starter when you are turning your key. Thats why he needs to cut those 2 wires and connect them together.

That wont work, his alarm has a starter kill, the starter signal wire is cun, goes into the brain and ends, when the alarm is turned off a new signal is sent from the brain to the starter when you are turning your key. Thats why he needs to cut those 2 wires and connect them together.

Ahh gotcha yeah that wont work then. If that was in the thread i must have missed it.

What car is it in I can get you a diagram.

Guest racinbird
Some alarms have a valet switch and a push button wired in. See if there is a push button, if so, hold it in while you turn the key on. Should turn it off.