OFFICIAL firearms thread *PICS*

DangBruhY

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, dont get all pissed off for what I am about to ask, First are all these guns registered, if not I would not be posting that I have them in my home. Now I know what everyones thinking ANTI WEAPONS ASSHOLE, not the least bit. What I fear is that if they do try to take away our weapons, they cant take away what they dont know you have, if you know what I mean. So not putting down this thread just please be careful who you let know what weapons you have.

Guys, dont get all pissed off for what I am about to ask, First are all these guns registered, if not I would not be posting that I have them in my home. Now I know what everyones thinking ANTI WEAPONS ASSHOLE, not the least bit. What I fear is that if they do try to take away our weapons, they cant take away what they dont know you have, if you know what I mean. So not putting down this thread just please be careful who you let know what weapons you have.

Are you serious?

I forgot that I posted my address with a sign that says "I have a bunch of guns and they are NOT in a locked safe that is bolted down."

Legally, you don't have to transfer the registration when you sell it (at least that's what Vance's told me) so a lot of people's guns might be registered to somebody else. It would be a mess if Obama tried to take away guns...:lol: Good luck trying to figure out who actually has possession of the gun now.

There is no registration of handguns' date=' shotguns or rifles (with the exception of the tax stamp guns) in the state of Ohio. There is a record of sale and a NICS record but no registration. The government has no idea what guns you have or don't have unless they are registered.[/quote']

Okay, I was confusing the NICS record with an actual registration....good to know.

I am not trying to start a big argument, I am completely for the right to have personal arms. The thing that I am worried about is that if the government tries to take our weapons I do not want them to know what I have. That is why there are only a few people that know what weapons may family owns, I do not make it public knowledge, thats all that I am saying, I also like the fact that there are so many users on that own weapons.

Naive' date=' but admirable. If the Government ever comes for your guns there are only a few possible outcomes. One- you hand the guns over without a fight. Two- you have them buried and they find them and arrest you. Three- you open fire and end up dead and they get them anyway. Rest assured, if they come for your guns they are leaving with your guns.[/quote']

well they can have the mossberg 500 20 ga cause i haven't shot it in years but they can't prove i have any of the others cause they are still registered to the people i bought them from.