Dyno Day in Pataskala, this Saturday 6-23-07

NOPR

I just want to say thanks for coming over to http://www.aptunning.net & http://www.rx7store.net on are dyno day. We enjoyed the laugh how you put up a sign about dyno tunning and your phone number to your shop. That's alot of class on your part, hope to see you soon on 7-7-07.

Yeah we thought it would be funny as well, since your dyno day was held one day before ours, spur of the moment and all, and for $10.00 less. It was also funny having a link put in our Rx7club thread, speaking of a longer rotary experience, even though we started in 1976. We definitely will be there 7-7-07, it sounds like a cool event with alot of cool RX owners. Thanks to everyone who came out, it was very busy, sorry to those who didnt have time to wait for a run :( hopefully next time :) I know I had a blast!

Logan

Yeah we thought it would be funny as well, since your dyno day was held one day before ours, spur of the moment and all, and for $10.00 less. It was also funny having a link put in our Rx7club thread, speaking of a longer rotary experience, even though we started in 1976. We definitely will be there 7-7-07, it sounds like a cool event with alot of cool RX owners. Thanks to everyone who came out, it was very busy, sorry to those who didnt have time to wait for a run :( hopefully next time :) I know I had a blast!

Logan

Logan,

I will appologize for hosting a dyno day right before yours. The intent wasent to take business from yours. RL was dynoing a car Friday night and knew a few people were coming over to watch so he just opened it up for whoever wanted to come, since he was going to be there anyway. He ran it by me thursday and I said it was up to him if he wanted to invite others. I forgot that yours was on Saturday, until I looked in the events section.

Jason

Logan,

I will appologize for hosting a dyno day right before yours. The intent wasent to take business from yours. RL was dynoing a car Friday night and knew a few people were coming over to watch so he just opened it up for whoever wanted to come, since he was going to be there anyway. He ran it by me thursday and I said it was up to him if he wanted to invite others. I forgot that yours was on Saturday, until I looked in the events section.

Jason

Mistakes happen, I can understand that. To bad Zavier didnt tell you about it though. He posted in our dyno day thread a while before you started a dyno day thread for rx7store. Sorry about the sign, we were in the area, thought it would be harmless joke :). We will hang out on 7-7-07

The sign was pretty funny. We realized after the fact that what we did was kind of shitty as well (Though we didnt intend for it to be that way) and got a good laugh out of it.

Rob

Mistakes happen, I can understand that. To bad Zavier didnt tell you about it though. He posted in our dyno day thread a while before you started a dyno day thread for rx7store. Sorry about the sign, we were in the area, thought it would be harmless joke :). We will hang out on 7-7-07

-signed logan!!

logan's screen name (gtorx7) got banned or something from this site. (???).

weve been sharing one, hope nobody is too confused.

-signed MAX!