Who was out riding in the cold?

Cbus636

The group I ride with did a coldest pic contest and this is what I came up with.

This was a long time ago, I don't ride in the cold anymore... but I had a lot of layers on under my bigger leather jacket, hood on under my helmet! The only thing that was cold were my fingers!!!

I seen a dude riding on a sportbike right after a heavy snowstorm, roads covered in ICE and snow, it was below zero outside, the dude was stopped at a read light both tires sitting in ice and snow, with regular rubbers on them. crazy person.

I rode today to take my bike to storage. Its officially up for the winter. It was so cold, i will never do that again!

got mine parked back in the living room again for the winter and my older '73 cb450 is still out on the patio...gotta do some motor work on it soon.

So i saw a couple people riding today down on OSU campus. A black CBR and a 2000ish green zx7. Is this anyone on here? Isnt 23 degrees a little cold?

The black CBR was probably a friend of mine (also my scuba instructor) Matt Halla. He showed up at our meet & greet b/c one of us waved at him from the parking lot. hehehe. He told me he has been riding around campus lately and people are looking at him like he's crazy....he's also only had his bike 3months I think. Anyhoo, he actually emailed me yesterday and asked if I wanted to go riding this w/e. WHAT???!!!??? R u crazy? :confused: It is too freaking cold to ride in this weather! :p