First electric bill of the summer

thorne

yeah...damn. for my appt, last month was like 90$ (but my 120$ deposit from last year when i moved in covered it), and this month, it was like 60$ with the other 30 from the deposit. last year it was about 75$/mo

winter...that kills me

80 FUCKING A.

I'm to fat for that shit.

Is 74 to cool to ask for. I ran the ac all day and only got it to 75.

A/C unit is 25 years old. If I set it any lower it will run constantly. Also the metal connectors that click and unclick together to turn off and on the outside condensor is so old, if it runs too long and gets hot it will melt together. Then I will have to go outside to hit the breaker box to turn it off. PLUS all the windows in my house crank to open up. Old 1950's style 1 pane glass. No window a/c unit will fit in these POS.

Just another reason I am trying to sell my civic :(

I vacuum my house today. I broke a sweat. Its horrible.

Fuck. man that sucks. I was reading on ways to cut back on electric bill. apparently 1 way is to shrowed you ac unit. mine faces directly into the sun. So i'm going to concact something tommrowow and see If I can get the heat down any more.

Haha the old ass house I just sold the bill was only 80 tops and the ac unit was easily 25 years old as well. We ran it at like 74 during the day and 70 at night.

I don't think I've ever heard of an electric bill being in the $300+ range. Your house to big or do you do alot of welding too:-)

Evan