Ohio Riders Christmas Party - Saturday Dec 27th

Casper

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I wasn't pointing out the improper use of the word, I merely meant finding an OR guy in a suit was amusing to me :D

And no offense but I've met most of them. I'm relying on friends of friends here. hahahha. j/k. I actually do think most men look very nice all dressed up in a suit.

ill wear the orange one and you wear the blue one... Now we just need canes and top hats!

I picked up what you were layin' down Kev!! ;) These would've been BAD AZZ for the O.R. Pimp & Hoe Ball, had Issue 6 passed!! lol.gif

dumb_dumber6.jpg

1a.jpg

Edited by Fonzie

Putt Putt let me borrow your woman for a few hours, Ill show her what I am doing "wrong"

hey if we are gonna be partner sharing at the party, someone should bring an inflatable kiddie pool and fill it with jello...... :lol: cause Kawi Kid will wanna go "deep"!! And with Jagr being a marine, the girls can have an amphibious assault.... then the Airborne can attack from above..... this could get messy!!!

hey if we are gonna be partner sharing at the party, someone should bring an inflatable kiddie pool and fill it with jello...... :lol: cause Kawi Kid will wanna go "deep"!! And with Jagr being a marine, the girls can have an amphibious assault.... then the Airborne can attack from above..... this could get messy!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: