Ohio Riders Christmas Party - Saturday Dec 27th

Casper

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like such a good time! The drink specials are stupid cheap too! Under $4 for a top shelf drink? Thats awesome!!

THANKS EVERYONE who helped too make this happen. I will fo sho be there! Ill bring as many hoes as possible! :lol:

Just for clarification, the Knights of Columbus is a Catholic fraternal service Organization... not a cops fraternity, the money we raise thru the hall rental and any profit at the bar go to fund our various charities like special olympics, scholarships for local youths to go to Catholic schools, food pantry, and homeless shelters in the columbus area.... so in advance I thank you all for attending and having a good time while helping good causes in the area.....

Yeah.......I was kinda wonderin' about the whole "cop thing"

Just figured Ben was tryin' to scare everyone into behavin'!! :D

Ill bring as many hoes as possible! :lol:

Speaking of hoes.....hehe. j/k. Anyhoo, what is the dress for this??? Remember the last thread b/f it got erased??? I was hoping the LADIES could all dress up for this one seeing it is Christmas! I want to wear a dress and stilletos and see some hot men in a SUITE!!! ;) Woot!

Yeah.......I was kinda wonderin' about the whole "cop thing"

Just figured Ben was tryin' to scare everyone into behavin'!! :D

well there are a few members that are police with whitehall, columbus, and the sherrif's dep't....... so we won't get too outta hand.....

Speaking of hoes.....hehe. j/k. Anyhoo, what is the dress for this??? Remember the last thread b/f it got erased??? I was hoping the LADIES could all dress up for this one seeing it is Christmas! I want to wear a dress and stilletos and see some hot men in a SUITE!!! ;) Woot!

Ill wear a suit for ya... But what do I get out of it.... :cool:

So anyways, back to the Christmas party............

Should be a good time. Definitely cheap drinks. We got a great deal on the hall rental and the drink specials thanks to cmoosego. This promises to be a great night. Hopefully you out-of-towners will be able to make it to Columbus for this.

The last time you talked about this party is when we where drag racing....and from what you told me was that the hall was free......WOW I guess Im out of the loop

The last time you talked about this party is when we where drag racing....and from what you told me was that the hall was free......WOW I guess Im out of the loop

Free? :confused:

I wish, but no. But like cmoosego said, the money goes to charity so it's worth it.

:dj: