Ohio Riders Christmas Party - Saturday Dec 27th

Casper

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! i didnt know i was one to get signed up for the jello wrestling!.. it'd be fun tho:D

..um, yea.. i didnt look good that day. i was riding.lol

yes, he's coming. he's actually off that weekend so it worked out well being changed dates.

man I totally want to go to this. Especially cause I've never played a present game like that and with as many people as I'm sure will be there it will probably be loads of fun. ...sadly I'l be near Charlotte NC, actually leaving on the 27th. wont be home to late on the 1st. someone have loads of fun for me.... ;(

hey how does everyone like their chili?? over spaghetti? chili dogs? or just in a bowl? It'll help me decide how I'm gonna make it and serve it..... oh by the way I'm making chili for the pot luck....LOL

I think Ben already took that dish. He makes some mean chili! And I still have to go over there and get my slow cooker!!! Dang! Everytime I drive past their house I forget to stop by!!!

^^^ see everyone else enjoys holidays i hate them and sit at home alone

Why??? Aside from rude Americans spending money they don't have this such a wonderful time of the year! But then again I am a Christian so this season holds more meaning for me then the common athiest or agnostic. hehe. Hey if they can crap in a thread so can I. heheheheheehe.