Ohio Riders Christmas Party - Saturday Dec 27th

Casper

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y'all got some strange sayings for sexual gratification!!! Give her the wing???? never heard that one before.... of course there are some pretty strange people out there.... but I don't think Pratt is on of them, now schmuckgirl on the other hand.... she's into goin to the captains private quarters.... and the killer nautical motif in her new family room, I think Mike is gonna be playing pirate with her....LMAO now that's some strange peeps!! ha ha ha....

y'all got some strange sayings for sexual gratification!!! Give her the wing???? never heard that one before.... of course there are some pretty strange people out there.... but I don't think Pratt is on of them, now schmuckgirl on the other hand.... she's into goin to the captains private quarters.... and the killer nautical motif in her new family room, I think Mike is gonna be playing pirate with her....LMAO now that's some strange peeps!! ha ha ha....

Yes, Schmuck may get to plunder my treasure in the captain's quarters, hahaha. I can't wait until that decorating scheme is gone!

What???

Is it like an old school Long John Silvers?

Oh i just heard Diddy bought all of the LJSs'.

They are now gonna be called Sean John Silvers.:D

dude you gotta see it!!! It takes ya back to the days of Captain and Tenniele

It's looking good for me to make this. I haven't read the entire thread so I don't know what if anything I should bring, besides the "White Elephant" gift.

me and ben are cooking chili, we are suggesting some covered dishes, or side dishes.... just so we can all have a little something to eat.... I think Pratt would like some chicken wings... if Putty can arrange to have them there for her.....

It's a house that I am considering buying. I had cmoosego in there to give me a quote on some stuff that I wanted to be done.

The den is decorated with this really horrible sailboat wallpaper and the 1/2 bath has a plaquard that says 'captain's quarters'. It's actually pretty hilarious.

Reminds me of my house... master bedroom and bathroom decked out with lighthouse wallpaper and figurines. Guess what the first thing I did was?

082f2ad16113da4b0a4a834ae14a4b8916550870.jpg

The Captains Quarters thing is kind of kinky though... every man needs a wench to service his 'peg leg' every now and then.

I could bring something. My pecan pie is pretty tasty. Maybe some green bean casserole too? :dunno: Does that sound good or is it tooo close to turkey day for that stuff again?

sure sounds great!!! it can be a way for everyone to show off their culinary talents!!

do we need pop or punch? or does the hall have that too(at least pop?)

sure bring both, that way we don't "have to " buy them from the hall.... just the alcohol, for obvious legal reasons needs to be purchased there...