Linn = fastest stock bottom LSX in Columbus

V8 Beast

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you want to lock that in for $20 ;)

I say more interesting than $100. I wil be easy on you. If you win, I will pay you $300, if I win all you will have to do is wash and wax Cavin, Sam or Tilleys car (your choice). Keep in mind that my LS1 is totally stock down to the exhaust manifolds. Oh yea, I forgot to add that the detail job will have to be completed while wearing a thong (flip-flops are optional), and I assume that someone will document the event. (The race as well as the detailing)

I say more interesting than $100. I wil be easy on you. If you win, I will pay you $300, if I win all you will have to do is wash and wax Cavin, Sam or Tilleys car (your choice). Keep in mind that my LS1 is totally stock down to the exhaust manifolds. Oh yea, I forgot to add that the detail job will have to be completed while wearing a thong (flip-flops are optional), and I assume that someone will document the event. (The race as well as the detailing)

Oh shit, it just got really interesting.

Chris, i wont take $300 from you however i maybe some fab work help and there is no way im going to wear a thong. We do need to race.

I know of a car, it was out this weekend.

If it's out next weekend I wanna go at it.

Stock catback 03 wrx?

I felt special I figured no one else was so indecisive as me.

The suck. I don't want a 4 inch exhaust tip. I can't find a single exhaust that looks stock.

Chris, i wont take $300 from you however i maybe some fab work help and there is no way im going to wear a thong. We do need to race.

Fair enough, I thought I would try. Get your car up here and we will do it.

Guest hotrodmama024
I want part of this thread!!! I am recovering from a horrible 3 day ban... But my car is the fastest stock LSX BITCHES!!! lol j/k on the bitches part.

If it's out next weekend I wanna go at it.

Stock catback 03 wrx?

I felt special I figured no one else was so indecisive as me.

The suck. I don't want a 4 inch exhaust tip. I can't find a single exhaust that looks stock.

not a single but borla makes a stock looking catback for wrx's or just go sti gnome they look fairly stock and there really nice

not a single but borla makes a stock looking catback for wrx's or just go sti gnome they look fairly stock and there really nice

Please refrain from posting, until you get some help with punctuation, sentence structure, contractions, and capitalization.

...or you can just give me the name of the school system you went to, so I can file the necessary disaccreditation paperwork.